Remember when Mitch Trubisky was supposed to be awesome?

PromoTheRobot

3 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Is this the same Mitch Trubisky who is a rookie ? ... A rookie who struggles,  I'm freaking stunned, say it aint so.

Top QB selected that the Bears traded up for. You don't trade up for a struggling rookie season.

• Like (+1) 1

He’s not even finished with his rookie year in the league...

Some of you cry and use Tyrod’s weapons as an on going excuse for his mediocre play but can any of you name a single receiver Trubisky is throwing to without having to look it up?

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Top QB selected that the Bears traded up for. You don't trade up for a struggling rookie season.

You must be bored and feel like trolling. 

• Like (+1) 5

8 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Is this the same Mitch Trubisky who is a rookie ? ... A rookie who struggles,  I'm freaking stunned, say it aint so.

Poor rookie QB we ever draft here in Buffalo is doomed with impatience or lack of understanding that they need to develop a year or 2.

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

You must be bored and feel like trolling. 

Yes, yes I do. I just like to remind people of those can't-miss QBs people go nuts for in April. It's a healthy reminder that finding a franchise QB isn't automatic.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Yes, actually. I just like to remind people of those can't-miss QBs people go nuts for in April. It's a healthy reminder that finding a franchise QB isn't automatic.

I think most people understand that a franchise QB doesn’t happen overnight and there are growing pains to be expected. 

A lot of fans just want a young QB to be excited about. It’s easier to be optimistic about a highly drafted rookie getting better than a late round pick finishing his 7th year in the league.

• Thank you (+1) 1