Panthers' Owner Jerry Richarson Under Investigation for Workplace Misconduct

26CornerBlitz

The Carolina Panthers today announced it has commenced an internal investigation into allegations of workplace misconduct against the team’s owner and founder, Jerry Richardson. The investigation is being led by the outside international law firm Quinn Emanuel Urquhart and Sullivan, LLP, and will be overseen by limited owner and former White House Chief of Staff Erskine Bowles.

Panthers are launching an internal investigation, targeting owner Jerry Richardson, who is being charged with "workplace misconduct"

http://www.panthers.com/news/article-2/Panthers-statement-on-internal-investigation/7f04eedd-f208-49a0-9b4c-5585bae98863

No ends to this sexual misconduct stuff. yeesh. 

Erskine Bowles has extraordinary credibility in NC and particularly in Charlotte.  Smart move having him lead the investigation.  He's pretty damn thorough...kind of like a Southern Robert Mueller...

Edited by JoeF

52 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Which was posted 1st Siemian lover?

You can take your foot out of your "mouth" when ready. :lol:

Your insecurity is so cute.

38 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Erskine Bowles has extraordinary credibility in NC and particularly in Charlotte.  Smart move having him lead the investigation.  He's pretty damn thorough...kind of like a Southern Robert Mueller...

Credibility. Mueller. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Riiiight.

It'd be awesome if Richardson was found to have done some things inappropriately and just does a big !@#$ you to them all and closes shop.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Fwiw bowles couldn't even be elected to serve NC because he is a schmuck.

Love you my fellow Tarheel Bills fan.    I really think you'd like him if you haven't met him yet.  He's pretty damn red for a supposed blue guy. 

9 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Love you my fellow Tarheel Bills fan.    I really think you'd like him if you haven't met him yet.  He's pretty damn red for a supposed blue guy. 

That's a reason I did not support him. He was on the fence too much. Seems like a good guy and all but he lost the election because he could not define his campaign with beliefs and ideals.

Just now, Boyst62 said:

That's a reason I did not support him. He was on the fence too much. Seems like a good guy and all but he lost the election because he could not define his campaign with beliefs and ideals.

Good analysis.  I called him a 45% candidate...he got the party loyalists but no one else.  When he ran against then-Congressman Burr, I knew that Burr would eventually win because once folks statewide got to know Burr-- there was no question they would gravitate toward voting for him.  We live in a state where there are a significant number of DINOs and RINOs who sway with each election.  Burr won the DINOs against Erskine.

Anyway, I got to work with Erskine a lot when he was President of the UNC System.  The fact that he and Jerry Richardson are very close friends may actually work against Jerry here...Erskine knows him very well, knows if whatever accusations are out there are possibly true and Erskine will work doggedly to find the truth. 

4 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Good analysis.  I called him a 45% candidate...he got the party loyalists but no one else.  When he ran against then-Congressman Burr, I knew that Burr would eventually win because once folks statewide got to know Burr-- there was no question they would gravitate toward voting for him.  We live in a state where there are a significant number of DINOs and RINOs who sway with each election.  Burr won the DINOs against Erskine.

Anyway, I got to work with Erskine a lot when he was President of the UNC System.  The fact that he and Jerry Richardson are very close friends may actually work against Jerry here...Erskine knows him very well, knows if whatever accusations are out there are possibly true and Erskine will work doggedly to find the truth. 

I am growing less in favor of Burr in the last two years because with his inability to actually get ahead of anything political. As a long timer it is difficult for me to find comfort in press releases after the fact of statements being made providing his take. He is very conservative with communication but he has this state locked down. The woman who ran against him last election had no chance. She was a loon!

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Your insecurity is so cute.

Credibility. Mueller. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Riiiight.

It'd be awesome if Richardson was found to have done some things inappropriately and just does a big !@#$ you to them all and closes shop.

Arguing cred with Trump is the height of comedy.