The don of dunkirk

5 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

Is there a particular reason your posts are replete with errors in both syntax and spelling? I feel like we're getting trolled by some guy who's about to tell me he's a deposed prince.  

It is Friday, and we are smack dab in the middle of happy hour.  :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

If we signs Cousins like he says then I will believe in the Legend of Don from Dunkirk.

50/50 guessing after a concussion proves nothing.

8 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Johnny must be a miserable person that u have to eat your words because I am right on.   Wait until the kc trades comes through

KC trades now?

24 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Dunkirk don is right and the haters are all annoyed. I love it.  Wait until early next year when stadium news come out then what haters???    I know, anyone could have predicted a 67,000 open air stadium east of the city surround my multi plex business center.  Lucky guess. Huh.  Get a life 

I appreciate your info but you're a weird dude.

10 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

In all seriousness. Does anyone remember the guy who came on here ranting like a maniac and then went postal? If memory serves something like this has happened before and it ended badly. Take a deep breath Don. 

Why don't I remember this?

12 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

In all seriousness. Does anyone remember the guy who came on here ranting like a maniac and then went postal? If memory serves something like this has happened before and it ended badly. Take a deep breath Don. 

Can you...be more specific?

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

Wasn't the name NDCuseBuff or something like that? 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I share what I have been told

My source says Tyrod is starting this week. Also said we may win but could possibly lose. After the season, moves will be made. At the draft, we will select players who play tackle football. Some will be good while others might not. Just reporting what I heard

• Like (+1) 1

Watch the Joe Webb package this week.   I know when he accounts for a scoring play on Sunday, anyone could have guess that but you didn’t and I did because their is a special package for him.   I am going dark and I will leave you people alone.  Get your information from jerry Sullivan. So long.   Look for freaky fredonia 

2 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

My source says Tyrod is starting this week. Also said we may win but could possibly lose. After the season, moves will be made. At the draft, we will select players who play tackle football. Some will be good while others might not. Just reporting what I heard

Will they all start right off the bus?