The don of dunkirk

17 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

A

Don’t read dude.  Tell me where I am wrong.   Your posts are annoying but I will read them anyways this is America due. You choose to read them. There are plenty others to read.  Explain why you read?  You hate the truth don’t you

Run a poll, if more people want me to stop sharing inside information then want to keep informed, I will stop

Grow up, you insecure nut.

Stop being so grandiose and being upset when called out on it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'll hold on to all reservations until the offseason. Players rarely clear concussion protocol in a week. As of right now I still view it as throwing :censored: at the wall and hoping something sticks. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

A

Don’t read dude.  Tell me where I am wrong.   Your posts are annoying but I will read them anyways this is America due. You choose to read them. There are plenty others to read.  Explain why you read?  You hate the truth don’t you

Run a poll, if more people want me to stop sharing inside information then want to keep informed, I will stop

I didn’t say you were wrong, and I never posted anything stating that I doubted you.  Go ahead and look back at your LAMP threads.  I just think you’re annoying and childish.  

You post your “insider info” clearly to bolster your own feelings of self importance, and then cry like a baby and threaten to leave when anyone doubts you.  Then you start another LAMP thread to rub all the doubters’ noses in the ****.  Get a life, DUDE.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Did I not tell you clowns that peterman injury was more serious than reported and Webb will play a larger role this Sunday.  But I don’t know anything and it is all fake news.  Read my previous posts I told you that on Monday both those tidbits.  Want to get away now.   My source was right on the spot.

Anyone with a single functioning neuron in their brain could have imagined that.  The guy has a concussion.  

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Did I not tell you clowns that peterman injury was more serious than reported and Webb will play a larger role this Sunday.  But I don’t know anything and it is all fake news.  Read my previous posts I told you that on Monday both those tidbits.  Want to get away now.   My source was right on the spot.

What you posted is that Peterman's injury was worse than they thought, but he practiced for three straight days with the last two being full participation and that suggests to me that Peterman was in stage 4 of the protocol.  Webb didn't even wear a red QB jersey on Thursday.  Not exactly what you intimated in terms of the seriouness of the concussion even with him being out this week.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

What you posted is that Peterman's injury was worse than they thought, but he practiced for three straight days with the last two being full participation and that suggests to me that Peterman was in stage 4 of the protocol.  Webb didn't even wear a red QB jersey on Thursday.  Not exactly what you intimated in terms of the seriouness of the concussion even with him being out this week.

Can’t wait for Webb to have a big role on Sunday!

I got this figured out. Don is a friend of the Pegs youngest son who started spewing :censored: to his bff after he got pissed Daddy wouldn't buy him the new Xbox One X. That explains the puberty induced reaponses and bipolar-esque threats. :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Dunkirk don is right and the haters are all annoyed. I love it.  Wait until early next year when stadium news come out then what haters???    I know, anyone could have predicted a 67,000 open air stadium east of the city surround my multi plex business center.  Lucky guess. Huh.  Get a life 

Each time you post this, I become more convinced the new stadium is going downtown near the Key Bank Arena.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Dunkirk don is right and the haters are all annoyed. I love it.  Wait until early next year when stadium news come out then what haters???    I know, anyone could have predicted a 67,000 open air stadium east of the city surround my multi plex business center.  Lucky guess. Huh.  Get a life 

Did you really just refer to yourself in the 3rd person?.........:lol: :lol::lol:Get over yourself. You're just another guy throwing sh*t at the wall on a message board. 

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

A

Is there a particular reason your posts are replete with errors in both syntax and spelling? I feel like we're getting trolled by some guy who's about to tell me he's a deposed prince.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3