The don of dunkirk

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Did I not tell you clowns that peterman injury was more serious than reported and Webb will play a larger role this Sunday.  But I don’t know anything and it is all fake news.  Read my previous posts I told you that on Monday both those tidbits.  Want to get away now.   My source was right on the spot.

Why do you write on here like you're on twitter?  I don't think there's a character limitation, and it comes off as pouting.

• Haha (+1) 2

Concussions vary greatly in severity.  The fact that he was a full participant in practices for the last couple days suggests it's not going to be a 3-4 week issue, but he wasn't going to play Sunday in any case.  I think he'll probably be available again before the end of the season and that whether or not he plays again will be a coaching decision, not a medical one.

A

2 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Who gives a crap?  Seriously, your act is becoming annoying.  Congrats on coming across as a complete dinkhead with some insider info.

Don’t read dude.  Tell me where I am wrong.   Your posts are annoying but I will read them anyways this is America due. You choose to read them. There are plenty others to read.  Explain why you read?  You hate the truth don’t you

Run a poll, if more people want me to stop sharing inside information then want to keep informed, I will stop

21 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Did I not tell you clowns that peterman injury was more serious than reported and Webb will play a larger role this Sunday.  But I don’t know anything and it is all fake news.  Read my previous posts I told you that on Monday both those tidbits.  Want to get away now.   My source was right on the spot.

Why do you focus on the haters? There are more posters here who appreciate the info and express gratitude.

25 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Were people really disputing that? Other websites also posted that same thing... It was pretty obvious when McDermott said Tyrod would be the starter for the remainder of the season too.

2 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Why do you focus on the haters? There are more posters here who appreciate the info and express gratitude.

because he wants to be loved by all bills fans duh. BTW Dunkirk I appreciate it, i mean we will never know until the day comes but keep it up i definitely am starting to believe.

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

True but everything I have posted in accurate don’t understand what is hard to believe 

So you admit you were sweating bullets and caught a break?  Please be specific gotta keep your story straight if you want to be believed as a inside source.  

You do realize that teams put out multiple stories correct?  Alot of times they are trying to weed out the leak.  Tell two people you suspect two different things wait for one of the stories to come out.