More from obd

It boggles the mind that in 2017 an open air stadium would even be considered in our climate.  Sure a roof dome costs more but it's not double the cost.  It should be a retractable roof stadium or a dome.  It needs to have year round functionality.  Also, this team isn't built for the snow.  That game against the Colts wasn't a 30-7 win for us, we were just as impacted by the weather as them.  80% of the players come from the South today ... I'd hate to have a win and you're in game at home in December and have it be conditions where it's not really skill vs skill, but rather which player doesn't slip in the snow.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

If trade cannot be reached for Taylor he will be traded. Possible trade partner are the broncos. Even if they pick a qb in first round they are moving on from siemen and lynch.  Bills will not pay Taylor roster bonus.

Makes sense.. and so does Denver. Despite what anyone think there is a value for a qb who never throws ints, has mobility and can hit the deep ball well. 

Cousins... he fits McD well.. he’s Peterman with a better arm. Not the personality type I love rooting for, and I think he chokes... but I see them wanting him. 

25 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

If trade cannot be reached for Taylor he will be traded.

But what if a trade can't be reached or he can't be traded. Will they attempt to release him but if he can't be released will they just release him? Maybe they could keep him but if they can't keep him they'll probably just keep him.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, RobH063 said:

But what if a trade can't be reached or he can't be traded. Will they attempt to release him but if he can't be released will they just release him? Maybe they could keep him but if they can't keep him they'll probably just keep him.

He corrected that a few posts down.  If Tyrod cannot be traded, he will be released.

16 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Fake or not I want Cousins. I literally don’t care what the cost is. Just get the QB.

Man, I really don't like comments like this.  I'm sure you're just kidding about the cost, but.....Ok, I'm off my soapbox now.  Anyways, I like Cousins too, but I'm not sure he magically turns this team around.  I imagine the record would be similar to what we are right now, but at an asking price where we all say we should have stuck with Peterman and see what he blossoms into.  

20 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I will stop sharing if you think it is bs. Thought you might find this valuable 

Whether fans think it’s true or not, people just like to bust balls...when u put out a “I have a source” thread it just puts a target on your back...but try not to take it seriously...regardless, this thread is entertaining and gives us something to talk about. :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, essential said:

It boggles the mind that in 2017 an open air stadium would even be considered in our climate.  Sure a roof dome costs more but it's not double the cost.  It should be a retractable roof stadium or a dome.  It needs to have year round functionality.  Also, this team isn't built for the snow.  That game against the Colts wasn't a 30-7 win for us, we were just as impacted by the weather as them.  80% of the players come from the South today ... I'd hate to have a win and you're in game at home in December and have it be conditions where it's not really skill vs skill, but rather which player doesn't slip in the snow.

100% on point. The game on Sunday was a joke. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, CviewBills said:

Man, I really don't like comments like this.  I'm sure you're just kidding about the cost, but.....Ok, I'm off my soapbox now.  Anyways, I like Cousins too, but I'm not sure he magically turns this team around.  I imagine the record would be similar to what we are right now, but at an asking price where we all say we should have stuck with Peterman and see what he blossoms into.  

Nope not joking. I don’t care what we pay him. If he’s here I won’t even care to look at the price. I just simply don’t care. I’m tired of losing. He’s a very good qb. That way we can use all our picks to get good pieces in. I don’t trust these guys to identify the right rookie qb or to develop one. I don’t care what we have to pay him, just get Cousins.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

If you do not believe me, please check the land records.  You will see over fifty property transactions in six months in one of the locations.  People are flocking to this area buying up property and you will see it is blocks of areas.  Transactions are public knowledge and if you dig in, you will see the investment groups and then you will see the ties to wny.    I wish it was dome too but it increases the cost by close to 250 million dollars and it is not worth the cost for possibly two or three games a year.  These guys are billionaires for a reason and you don’t too stupid stuff.  If other investors come in and can make it a year round venue then it could be a dome.  The football people want an open stadium.   Whether it gives us a competive advantage or not the coaches believe it does.  Also, we are not going to get much in return for Glenn or Taylor.   The only tradeable asset we have is Shady and he is not going anywhere.  It irritates me that when people doubt the truth.

What about the Dennison part...is he back next year or not?