More from obd

17 minutes ago, Bob&Doug said:

Last question about stock. I borrowed half of my 401k, (that’s all you can ) about a half of million, I invested it in Facebook and fidelity growth.  I made a 42% return on my money

So doing the math on this.....Earlier you said you have roughly 3 million. You had a Million in your 401K and borrowed half of it and invested it in Facebook and Fidelity Growth. You made 42% on that investment. So $500,000 left in the 401k + the $500,000 you invested in Facebook/Fidelity Growth + the 42% return on your investment ($210,000) = $1,210,000.00 Where did you get the other $1,800,000.00? Snow shoveling jobs around the neighborhood?

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

One last thing.  How did I get the thread turned back on.

i saw h2o other positing he started.  It tickled me.  You know who he had as his number one pick. The linebacker from Georgia. Geez, I wonder where he got that information from.  I think it came from Dunkirk don about a week ago and then today. Unreal calls me names and uses my information.   Plagiarism is the greatest compliment that is what my dad always said

I'm glad you did Don, I'm harder than Joe Webb's package.

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Really running back from kc

I need to starting reading the other threads, I can only imagine how my information is being repeated. Oh well, I am glad people are benefiting from it.  I am a giving person

:lol: You don't even know his name is actually Charcandrick West.

1 minute ago, RobH063 said:

So doing the math on this.....Earlier you said you have roughly 3 million. You had a Million in your 401K and borrowed half of it and invested it in Facebook and Fidelity Growth. You made 42% on that investment. So $500,000 left in the 401k + the $500,000 you invested in Facebook/Fidelity Growth + the 42% return on your investment ($210,000) = $1,210,000.00 Where did you get the other $1,800,000.00? Snow shoveling jobs around the neighborhood?

Real estate.  I know when and where to buy.  See in Buffalo they are going to build this big building to play football in and I am buying land.  You seem to know a little about football, I read some of your other posts. What do you think about us signing Benjamin 

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Real estate.  I know when and where to buy.  See in Buffalo they are going to build this big building to play football in and I am buying land.  You seem to know a little about football, I read some of your other posts. What do you think about us signing Benjamin 

According to Dunkirk Don, they are not building a big building in Buffalo to play football in. It's EAST of Buffalo SMH

22 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Just seeing if you were a true friend or an imposter. U showed your true colors.   I know when Facebook went public u just lost a ton of money

Hopefully on Monday I will be able to share the huge news.   I say bills 31  - 17

It would be so sweet if the bills could make the playoffs, I just do. Or think it is in the cards.  What is 40 percent chance

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

You CAN NOT know that.

We may not, but no one knows.

I'm still confused.

9 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

One last thing.  How did I get the thread turned back on.

i saw h2o other positing he started.  It tickled me.  You know who he had as his number one pick. The linebacker from Georgia. Geez, I wonder where he got that information from.  I think it came from Dunkirk don about a week ago and then today. Unreal calls me names and uses my information.   Plagiarism is the greatest compliment that is what my dad always said

Don, you are a complete :censored: idiot. I have been posting things like this for the 11 years I have been on the board. I probably watch more college than I do the NFL. I just love the game. No one in their right :censored: mind would plagiarize a half wit liar such as yourself. Get off of your own d*ck and get into an institution. :thumbsup:

Edited by H2o
  • Like (+1) 2

Charcandrick = Kendrick. I can see how easy it is to make that error. Like when Charlotte = Chalet

Speaking of Chalet Beach, I had that girl a few times. Man she did things I can't repeat until I have a second confirmation

Edited by RobH063

1 minute ago, H2o said:

Don, you are a complete :censored: idiot. I have been posting things like this for the 11 years I have been on the board. I probably watch more college than I do the NFL. I just love the game. No one in their right :censored: mind would plagiarize a half wit liar such as yourself. Get off of your own d*ck and get into an institution. :thumbsup:

I saw what you wrote. You copied me but it is okay. I don’t get mad. Actually I was flattered that you took my sources information. Not everyone reads this thread and it is good you are letting them know facts.  Take anything you like. Feel free to share spider web trap say it is your own is I am good with it