More from obd

• Dunkirk Don
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Just in from my source, Taylor will start remainder of season regardless of win/ lose.  Bills will not cut Taylor but if attempt to trade him for another low round pick.  Cousins definitely in mix to be next year qb.  Ties to Buffalo confirmed.   New stadium will be built in 2021or 2022.  Location picked.  Do not buy the hype about land study.   Go to land purchases for last two years and you can determine location.  Also check to see minority investment owners you will will see ties to Buffalo area.   This property in  four years will be most valuable in western New York. Not just where the stadium will be built but surrounding areas. Check transactions and building permits for new restaurants and you will see connections

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Although I wouldn't be giddy over overpaying Cousins, anytime I see that someone knows that Tyrod will be gone ... well that DOES make me giddy.

Personally, I couldn't care less about the location of the new stadium, but I do realize it's very important/impactful to many.

Any word on if a dome is even a possibility?

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Dome possible if other invest so it is multi purpose otherwise dome cannot be cost justified.  Coaches prefer open stadium for home field advantage and team is built for outside play. Dome would require different type players.  Owners prefer dome for investment and year round income.  

If you check property sales you will see where it is going and check to see who bought land. Relatives of nfl players??..  you don’t have to be Colombo to figure it out.   

Thank you.

And you have to admit ... Columbo was one cool mother !@#$er.

9 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Although I wouldn't be giddy over overpaying Cousins, anytime I see that someone knows that Tyrod will be gone ... well that DOES make me giddy.

Personally, I couldn't care less about the location of the new stadium, but I do realize it's very important/impactful to many.

Any word on if a dome is even a possibility?

...I'd rather over pay for a beer than Cousins...........

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Worstcaseontario said:

I hope they build it beside wegmans cause its way better than any Canadian grocery stores

They should bring in a  Canadian Brewers Retail store set up. Just every Canadian beer we cannot get here and plenty of it.

all the best Canadiens beer at the ready. They could put it next to Wegmans. I might go to a game again before i die.

interesting about Cousins , but i feel we have seen inklings in the media since pre season ( ? )

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

If trade cannot be reached for Taylor he will be traded. Possible trade partner are the broncos. Even if they pick a qb in first round they are moving on from siemen and lynch.  Bills will not pay Taylor roster bonus.

But will he be traded?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Public records.  My source also informs me team does want Kyle back for a team friendly contract  only.

I think he has been taken care of graciously . So far this season i see no reason why we wouldn't like having him in a rotation ?

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Taylor will only bring a six round with possibly moving to a fifth based on playing time 

I don't give a **** if they pay another team to take him.  Just get him out of here.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Gugny said:

My guess is they'd take a 4th for him.  Maybe even a 5th.

They'll probably take anything they can get. The guy passed for 56 yards against the Saints and 64 yards against a Pats defense that Jay Cutler torched last night. And both were home games.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1