More from obd

2 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Mine has changed since we are trading our top four picks.  I have us taking a Dt in round three.

No sir, let's compare since I supposedly "stole yours" as you say. Truth is you're full of sh*t, know it, and have nothing to back yourself up with. :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

When, really please explain.  I am not going to post anymore inside information or what you call lies just want to get along with people. We are all bills fans and we should be celebrating 

You are too much of an attention whore to stop sharing your fake information. 

• Like (+1) 1

Let’s do this. You posted yours on the other thread, I trust you won’t change it from yesterday, I will get mine together tonight and let’s meet tomorrow at 8.it will be fun.  By the way, your post was well thought out so you definitely know football but I really did think you stole it from me when I saw your top pick.  I sincerely apologize for accusing you. That was not fair. But I do believe you did not. We will post tomorrow and the board can be the jury on who is closer. Fair enough?

1 minute ago, H2o said:

No sir, let's compare since I supposedly "stole yours" as you say. Truth is you're full of sh*t, know it, and have nothing to back yourself up with. :thumbsup:

Can we please be civil

1 minute ago, Hambone said:

You are too much of an attention whore to stop sharing your fake information. 

I am done. Please quit reading then

5 minutes ago, H2o said:

That would be the Andy Dalton to Tyler Boyd TD :thumbsup: 

I know what you mean but you cannot have another team play as one of your greatest moments just saying

4 minutes ago, H2o said:

We on for tomorrow night.  Again truce let’s be civil and have some fun

12 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Thats a relief since your  insider information was useless

See Kyle score

Let’s do this. You posted yours on the other thread, I trust you won’t change it from yesterday, I will get mine together tonight and let’s meet tomorrow at 8.it will be fun.  By the way, your post was well thought out so you definitely know football but I really did think you stole it from me when I saw your top pick.  I sincerely apologize for accusing you. That was not fair. But I do believe you did not. We will post tomorrow and the board can be the jury on who is closer. Fair enough?

Can we please be civil

I am done. Please quit reading then

I know what you mean but you cannot have another team play as one of your greatest moments just saying

We on for tomorrow night.  Again truce let’s be civil and have some fun

See Kyle score

Fair enough, we can do it at some point. The college football playoffs are on tomorrow though. Bad night for a lengthy message board post. I will be watching that. Watch my guy Mayfield tomorrow against that UGA defense led by Smith. Hopefully Baker has shaken the sickness. Should be a couple really good ones with next level talent all over the field. 

11 minutes ago, H2o said:

Dude just stop. Be happy we are in the freakin playoffs! It is NEW YEARS EVE and we are in the playoffs! BE HAPPY!!!!

1 hour ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I won’t share anymore things.  I won’t share the extent of shady’s injury

We all know shady was hurt bad what secrets will u reveal once we all know the extent?

55 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Truce.  I really just post things I hear Shady. I heard about the special play with Kyle and trust me I never thought McDermott would call it.  He is so conservative and when I saw Kyle  in the backfield I was going crazy. My kids and I were going crazy becuase I told them before the game, it was possible. When he score, it was crazy. It was amazing. We never had Kyle ever in the backfield   I never wanted to cause a stir like this so we are good. Truce going forward 

It was bad. Bruce got schooled by a rookie

Enough dude. You are mad because you stole my draft board. I am okay with it. Please be nice  Shady and I are cool now

Wait you claimed you were at the fountain grill were your kids there with you??  You claimed Momma made u come home.   Dude you are clearly in need of serious help you and some other folks that behave like you.

49 minutes ago, H2o said:

Fair enough, we can do it at some point. The college football playoffs are on tomorrow though. Bad night for a lengthy message board post. I will be watching that. Watch my guy Mayfield tomorrow against that UGA defense led by Smith. Hopefully Baker has shaken the sickness. Should be a couple really good ones with next level talent all over the field. 

Tuesday night

2 hours ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I checked the record, I think Don did call it.  Seeing that Kyle was never in the backfield one time this year, and he scored the winning touchdown to break the playoff drought that is one of the finest moments in our history.  McDermott has been conservative all year, had to have the guts, he did. Kyle one of the best bills of all time. I think that is pretty amazing. You cannot make this stuff up.  Do you really think it wa luck

Thanks again

Credit is due. Nice call.  And it was a timeless Bills moment.  We will talk about it 40 years from now.  Well done. 

16 minutes ago, PIZ said:

What's going on here?  Is Dunkirk Don now Chadwick Chad?

Was forced too

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Credit is due. Nice call.  And it was a timeless Bills moment.  We will talk about it 40 years from now.  Well done. 

Thank you

5 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

I think this is needed. Don/Chad/whomever else he is needs help. This is really just sad and pathetic 

I thought you were done here. Why should you stop anything.  If you want it stopped, please stop reading.

52 minutes ago, H2o said:

You tell me when and we can have some fun.  I look forward to the challenge.  If you win, you are the better man.  

6 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Was forced too

Thank you

I thought you were done here. Why should you stop anything.  If you want it stopped, please stop reading.

You tell me when and we can have some fun.  I look forward to the challenge.  If you win, you are the better man.  

Don/Chad. Please do yourself a favor. Get some help. No one takes you seriously. Anyone with a basic intelligent level or above is looking at you and knowing you're incapable of telling the truth. Your constant need for approval and validation shows you truly need help. Use 2018 to find it 

Was forced too

Thank you

Who forced you and why???? Did the real Dunkirk Don find out you were impersonating him?