More from obd

2 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Don, a football question.

Do we have anymore info on the Webb package.  Tomorrow is game day and I am looking forward to seeing Offensive razzle dazzle.

Do we know if the package is delivered by ground or air and is Webb the pitcher or the catcher?

Fake news started by the "Maze Cartel"!

Tomorrow if McDermott has the guts, you might see the finest moment in Bills history.  It will be amazing 

You are not at the Falcon club. I haven't seen you and I've been here for and hour and half. If you are going to come, then find me when you get here. I'm not hard to find, I am T.V's Patrick Duffy. I was a great dad in the hit show Step by Step, played a major role in the t.v show Dallas and quite a few others. You come find me when you get here. I'm Patrick !@#$ ing Duffy!

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

Guys, You can post all the stuff you want, we all know the truth.  You failed to mention how you guys made fun of me over corn flakes.  Ten pages of insults.  I let the noose tighten and bam, the truth set me free. We all know the story now. You may not like my facts but they come true.  Did Gaines play last week? I said on Tuesday he was out.  On Thursday you guys blasted me becuase he practiced.  I said, I don’t care, he won’t play. You laughed.  Did he play, no

if the situation presents itself tomorrow, you will see what I have been saying for three weeks.  

Fyi kendrick West will be a bill this year.  I am on record way away of the game.   So catch me when they make they want one of their picks back. I don’t want to hear from yohio saying we talked about that 70pages ago.  You probably did but he is not here. He will be in buffalo for next season. 100% certain.

as far as wealth, if you bought stock like crazy in 2009,I did when it was 65000, and right before this election, you made a killing. Facebook. I just bought a ton of lyft.  Uber is going down.  Making money is easy.  You guys should buy land around the new stadium like I am

i cannot wait to confirm this news, this board will explode.

one last thing, have you figured out when this thread was turn back on?

spider web trap

11 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Just imagine the price of Crow shares if Don is right about Just 75% of what he has posted...:D

On February one, crow will be eaten

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Even a broken clock is right twice a day (once if set to military hours). 

I have been right at every turn.  Admit you made a fool of yourself about the corn flakes.  That was way funny

Do you think it is a good strategy to sign Benjamin now to a long term contract as I reported yesterday 

You were pathetic as 2009 now your agenda made you 10x more of a poser.  

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Oh yes you did.  You should know me by now.  I never post anything not true

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Prove it  2009

Edited by ShadyBillsFan