More from obd

27 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Not even close

Let the hate begin.. rather than typing it over and over, just cut and paste. Much easier and quicker.

If we don’t make the playoffs, decisions on coaches begin. Who is coming back and who is leaving?  I wonder if this is true about Dennison, my source knows

Fwiw, I don't doubt you Don.  The need to doesn't cross my mind.

I care much more about what I think they SHOULD do and will be able to pull off than what they may want to do though...........so perhaps that's why I see no reason to doubt or investigate your takes.

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Just got a pm from a hater, I don’t believe a word you say but I contacted the bills to let them no there entire email system has been hacked. Whaa whaa   Their email system has not been hacked.  How funny you guys are.  It would shock you guys to see their top rated.... gotta go

Top rated ... pizza log?

40 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I can’t beleive what I just heard about Frazier and Hughes. This is Fuccillo huge! Maybe even Trump YUGE!! 

I'm gonna pm myself for more details. 

You love her on Love Boat, but you won’t believe what this beloved star looks like now.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, 83ReedForever said:

This has been an entertaining thread and made the last couple weeks go by even faster! Appreciate all the info being shared!

I agree. It's been fun to read and to think about some of the things going on in the front office and behind the scenes. Regardless of what happens, people will call Dunkirk Don a fraud because it won't all turn out the way the Bills wants. Nothing every goes according to plan and they will have to move onto plan B, C, etc. I was a long time poster on the BBMB before it was just shutdown out of the blue and after trolling around here for a while finally decided to sign up. I will tell you though, based on my experience, teams do think in similar ways to what Dunkirk Don is saying with having multiple plans in place to address needs, although that might seem a little obvious, not all teams do that. I think in the past the Bills tented to scramble and that's because they didn't get plan A and had no viable plan B or C.  I won a championship in professional football (not the NFL) as the head of player personnel and we had contingency plans for everything when building the roster. I am glad to hear the Bills are starting to think that way.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

No he's leaking info.......it means dome with air conditioning ;) 

Only air conditioning?  

Gonna be very cold in December 

I really hope you people are not sending this Nigerian prince $ for his insider info.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

8 minutes ago, ducej11 said:

I agree. It's been fun to read and to think about some of the things going on in the front office and behind the scenes. Regardless of what happens, people will call Dunkirk Don a fraud because it won't all turn out the way the Bills wants. Nothing every goes according to plan and they will have to move onto plan B, C, etc. I was a long time poster on the BBMB before it was just shutdown out of the blue and after trolling around here for a while finally decided to sign up. I will tell you though, based on my experience, teams do think in similar ways to what Dunkirk Don is saying with having multiple plans in place to address needs, although that might seem a little obvious, not all teams do that. I think in the past the Bills tented to scramble and that's because they didn't get plan A and had no viable plan B or C.  I won a championship in professional football (not the NFL) as the head of player personnel and we had contingency plans for everything when building the roster. I am glad to hear the Bills are starting to think that way.

I'm pretty sure you and Dunkirk Dude went to the same school - based on your ****ty grammar.

Or perhaps you are just another one of Dunkirk Dude's alter-ego personalities?

Question - Do you fish for perch off any piers in Dunkirk?

Edited by PolishDave