More from obd

49 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Dunkirk don killin' it.

Burying the haters under an avalanche of truth.

The Julian Assange of Bills news.

We can all spin stories like this. D never posts any type of reference or link. Its all “inside trader info”, or is it? Time will tell I suppose. If its all wrong he will be eating a big dish of crow with zero street cred and if he is right he may just become TBD’s annointed one! 

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Only long term employee I can think of that is crucial to the bills is overdorf

I had heard overdorf’s role was going to be significantly reduced to the “special project” variety back in the spring when all the new FO was brought in from various organizations. They didn’t need him anymore. I don’t know what his situation is tbh but that was the word. 

29 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

My source was fired by the Bills.  The front office is knows about the posts and are doing an internal investigation.  He thinks it is funny

Well it shouldn't take that long to narrow it down if they are actually "investigating". I also highly doubt they are concerned about what some random guy is posting on a :censored: message board. But keep it coming there guy :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I mean I appreciate insider info as much as the next person but making things public on a message board that can negatively impact the team by being out there like future trades and stuff should be kept to PM, imo. In this thread it’s nothing that hasn’t been reported since last January. Pegula loves McD (I sure hope so, he hired him) and McD wants to rebuild the FO (that started a long time ago - almost there, please feel free to complete the purge as needed)

Oh come on.  The organization hurts itself without any outside help.  We’re not talking about valuable trade secrets here.

34 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

My source was fired by the Bills.  The front office is knows about the posts and are doing an internal investigation.  He thinks it is funny

I really can't decide if you were dropped on your head as a child too often, or not often enough.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

How did I know about peterman not playing on Monday and Webb taking a bigger role and Thomas taking snaps.  All true or not.  No news had been reported until today.  So when the retirements are announced, you heard it here first.  But hey are not retirements. Look for changes on training and medical staff as well. Big changes are a coming there too

1 hour ago, Bangarang said:

So....who are we talking about here? Who is still around that is a long time employee? Russ and Overdorf? Riss isn’t going anywhere so you can pretty much forget about that.

Mickey the popcorn salesman. He has be too heavy handed with the butter and salt. See ya Mick.

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

How did I know about peterman not playing on Monday and Webb taking a bigger role and Thomas taking snaps.  All true or not.  No news had been reported until today.  So when the retirements are announced, you heard it here first.  But hey are not retirements. Look for changes on training and medical staff as well. Big changes are a coming there too

Webb did not practice as a QB on Thursday while Peterman particupated fully on both Thursday and Friday.   You're getting just what you want. Attention. 

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I knew Peterman would not play after he took the hit and went into the locker room. It was obvious he would be out a week. Anyone with a speck of a brain could figure that out.

1 minute ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I knew Peterman would not play after he took the hit and went into the locker room. It was obvious he would be out a week. Anyone with a speck of a brain could figure that out.

Yeah right. Now you share

I will stop sharing anytime the majority people tell me stop sharing the truth

I am sharing this stuff because they fired my friend.

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Yeah right. Now you share

I will stop sharing anytime the majority people tell me stop sharing the truth

I am sharing this stuff because they fired my friend.

You friend fired, is bad right. Now you tell secret about all of thems. 

See what I did there? It's called mirroring. 

53 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.   People want to buy the land but don’t want to do the reseacch for it.  Something for nothing.  I am old school. I have given enough clues.  Work and you will find it.  Dorthy had to go down the yellow brick road.  That is what is wrong with our country

Yeah, that's it lol. That's what's wrong with the country......:lol:

10 minutes ago, H2o said:

Don and his "source" :thumbsup:

mud-throwing-300x199_1.jpg

That crap on the wall has been pretty damn accurate so far.

11 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

No you didn't.

3 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

No you didn't.

Yes I did. Usually a player is out for a week after taking a hit like that and going into protocol. Pretty obvious.

5 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

No you didn't.

It's called an educated guess. Not having a "source". Keep biting on that dull hook haha