More from obd

The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.   People want to buy the land but don’t want to do the reseacch for it.  Something for nothing.  I am old school. I have given enough clues.  Work and you will find it.  Dorthy had to go down the yellow brick road.  That is what is wrong with our country

What long-term employees of any significance are leaving that we'd care about? 

Also, this excerpt is confusing: "I should have side they had words and Beane was angry. Because he gets beat up by the moron here about his moves and now he has to give away Glenn for peanuts"

What moron? And why does Beane have to give away Glenn for peanuts?

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

My source was fired by the Bills.  The front office is knows about the posts and are doing an internal investigation.  He thinks it is funny

-_-

Who was your source then? I mean it doesn't matter now that he's fired. Also not cool you helped get him in trouble.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

My source was fired by the Bills.  The front office is knows about the posts and are doing an internal investigation.  He thinks it is funny

So he’s going to get his source fired? I wonder if he will think it’s funny? 

16 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.   People want to buy the land but don’t want to do the reseacch for it.  Something for nothing.  I am old school. I have given enough clues.  Work and you will find it.  Dorthy had to go down the yellow brick road.  That is what is wrong with our country

I am old school too: tell us what you know rather than tease everyone.  You may as well just say where it is to demonstrate your bona fides - especially given that you have said that this is all publicly available.

As for doing the research, it may be somewhat  difficult and time consuming for some of us to research land sales of every parcel east of Buffalo (especially those of us who live elsewhere).  I will leave that for others who do not have a full time job.

If you are not willing to give up the goods , so be it. 

32 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

A  liar? I told this site on Monday that peterman injury more serious than reported and Webb will play larger role on Sunday and Logan Thomas taking snaps.  What did McDermott say at this press conference today.  Is peterman out? Yes!!   Is Webb second string? Yes!    Is Logan Thomas taking snaps? Yes.  Was my source wrong? I don’t think so

A fish is right twice a day, hoss.  

I mean I appreciate insider info as much as the next person but making things public on a message board that can negatively impact the team by being out there like future trades and stuff should be kept to PM, imo. In this thread it’s nothing that hasn’t been reported since last January. Pegula loves McD (I sure hope so, he hired him) and McD wants to rebuild the FO (that started a long time ago - almost there, please feel free to complete the purge as needed)

Edited by YoloinOhio

26 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

So your “source” gets fired because you love attention and all he can do is laugh? Sounds legit

• Haha (+1) 1