More from obd

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Ok, Pegula loves McDermott.  McDermott is changing the culture by jettisoning long term employees.  Beane and McDermott spar. Some posters, haters here, will be happy because some long time folks will be gone.  I'm not following you on "he gets beat up by the moron here".   While it sounds a bit like a line from a Pink Floyd song, who is "the moron here"?  Besides me, I mean.

That is confusing.  In context, it seems like McDermott must be the moron, but I don't suppose that is intended.

If this fella is on the level, and maybe he is, I'm not thrilled they apparently think Kirk Cousins is the answer.

Just now, Dr. Who said:

That is confusing.  In context, it seems like McDermott must be the moron, but I don't suppose that is intended.

If this fella is on the level, and maybe he is, I'm not thrilled they apparently think Kirk Cousins is the answer.

Right.  I was thinking McDermott, but personally he seems un-moronic to me. 

2 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Thanks Don

You are one dedicated liar! 

A  liar? I told this site on Monday that peterman injury more serious than reported and Webb will play larger role on Sunday and Logan Thomas taking snaps.  What did McDermott say at this press conference today.  Is peterman out? Yes!!   Is Webb second string? Yes!    Is Logan Thomas taking snaps? Yes.  Was my source wrong? I don’t think so

46 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

The stadium is not being built downtown for the last time.  Pegula wants the Bills fans to enjoy the tailgating experience and you cannot do that downtown.  It will be open air the cost for a dome without state money is too prohibitive. I know has been reported that “Pegual is not even thinking about building a new stadium”is so ridiculous. You don’t believe my source but believe that non sense.  All bidders for bills when Wilson widow sold the team were told as a condition for the sale of the team the new owners had to built a new stadium within two years of current lease otherwise the league owners would reject their bid acceptance of their offer.  This is all public knowledge and cotsnined in the language of the deal.  Look it up on google if you don’t believe me. Therefore pegula has been studying location for the last two years.  People act like the man is Jed clampett and got his oil money by shooting at a rabbit . He is a brilliant businessman.   The land for the stadium has been bought and business will be developed around it.    I am fortune because my hunting buddy worked for the bills and still has friend at obd.  He is an investment banker tied to commercial real estate and is handling many of the transactions for the adjoining property and has allow me to make a small investment ( big to me).   I have no idea who his source is but he has been right 75% of the time.  The bills will not give up their second pick for the player in kc.  It will be a third and seven.

I really appreciate your posting your information and give you the benefit of the doubt as to the credibility of what you have reported.

Nevertheless, if the "land for the stadium [already] has been bought" and the purchases are publicly available, you may as well let us know where it is.