More from obd

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Or you and an individual san take what he says with a grain of Salt because some people do have friends and people in OBD as well as other organization and the league

I am willing to bet Cousins Doesn't get 30M a year.

He better not, but that's the talk right now....  Anything over18- 20 and I have no interest at all.  Honesty I don't have much interest in him at all no matter what.  Draft a guy one and don't tie big money into someone that's barely above average.  We can find a QB in the draft that can be just as good, if not much better for a lot less on a rookie deal.

Edited by sven233

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I think you're with me with you won't be able to take another season with Taylor under center.

I did say if TT makes the playoffs I'd change my tune wrt to him.   But I find it hard to not renig because of his lack of improvement.   The Defense is what propelled this team as far as it has  (hard to believe) 

7 minutes ago, teef said:

i don't think the op has really been attacked at all.  if anything, it's people going so out of their way to defend the guy against attacks he not really receiving.  

Exactly.   100 % on the button

1 minute ago, sven233 said:

He better not, but that's the talk right now....  Anything over18- 20 and I have no interest at all.  Honesty I don't have much interest in him at all no matter what.  Draft a god one and don't tie big money into someone that's barely above average.  We can find a QB in the draft that can be just as good, if not much better for a lot less on a rookie deal.

He's for sure going to get over 20.

I agree that I wouldn't pay him 25 a year, but he will get well over that 18 to 20 range 100 percent

Edited by billsfan11

39 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

But he followed up with me and said Lotulelei is their primary TGT (if hits UFA) and is the reason they offloaded Dareus contract in season.

This makes a ton of sense and it's been my prediction for a while. He has to hit free agency, they just paid Kawann Short.

35 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Ok the outside friend says Mike Sullivan would be in the mix

Also my friend at OBD only said McD holds Sullivan in high regards but refuses to say anything about Dennison (it is weird the silence from him on Dennison)

my Buddy on the outside said the biggest issues with Dennison he was hearing was the drop in production in the run game and that Juan Castillo was HIS recommendation and that is not sitting well with people

Appreciate all the info Bobby. This is good stuff.

Edited by HappyDays

9 minutes ago, teef said:

i don't think the op has really been attacked at all.  if anything, it's people going so out of their way to defend the guy against attacks he not really receiving.  

Exactly. Which is why that guy hasn’t been able to show me any attacks.

We have some sensitive lads on here. Earth.

One last thing I got this over the weekend from my Buddy (OT) and they fully expect Buffalo to deal Glenn before or at the draft, they did offer a package for him but refused to pay the added premium in season the Bills wanted.

Edited by MAJBobby

14 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

"said the biggest issues with Dennison he was hearing was the drop in production in the run game and that Juan Castillo was HIS recommendation"

That's interesting because Castillo was hired way before Dennison and McCoy was supposed to be the favored choice at the time. Also, Castillo and McD had the Philadelphia connection.

1 minute ago, jabu said:

That's interesting because Castillo was hired way before Dennison and McCoy was supposed to be the favored choice at the time. Also, Castillo and McD had the Philadelphia connection.

That's what I understand as well, just relaying what he is telling me

17 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I don't know if it's true or not but it's actually fun discussing

exactly.  if nothing else, it gets some good conversation going as another poster mentioned.  

part of this is on the op though.  no so much the idea, but how they're laid out.  if his thoughts were a bit better put together, it may seem more credible.  either way, it's fun to think about.

16 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Exactly. Which is why that guy hasn’t been able to show me any attacks.

We have some sensitive lads on here. Earth.

the op being the most sensitive.  i mean...come on.  if you're going to post some inside info on a message board, you better be willing to take some criticism, as long as it's not an attack.  it wasn't an attack, and the guy tells us he's leaving the board.  sack up a bit big guy.  it's the internet.

12 minutes ago, teef said:

exactly.  if nothing else, it gets some good conversation going as another poster mentioned.  

part of this is on the op though.  no so much the idea, but how they're laid out.  if his thoughts were a bit better put together, it may seem more credible.  either way, it's fun to think about.

Exactly on your exactly.  

28 minutes ago, sven233 said:

The key to knowing whether or not this guy has any real information is taking one of the first things he said and look at it objectively.  If anyone thinks we are going to pay Kirk Cousins 30 mil a year, then I think you need to take a step back.  He's a slightly (maybe) above average QB and is not even close to being worth the highest paid player in the league.  There is no way the Bills are interested in spending 30 mil a year on Kirk Cousins.  Come on now.

Since 2015 when Cousins became a starter he's averaged 67.56% passing for 12,523 yards, 76TDs and 32INTs. Perennially a top ANY/A performer, ranked above both Roethlisberger and Rodgers over the last 3 years. Throw in the 12 rushing TDs and the 98.8 passer rating too if you like. He's also only 27 and getting better. How people think he's anything but a franchise QB is beyond me...if I were the Bills I'd make him the highest paid QB in the league and wouldn't think twice.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Are there attacks or is it people being sceptical? Because those are two totally different things.

You say you have sources on an Internet forum , be prepared for the result.

They are attacks because of the tone and the wording. That matters. People really need to be more polite, and it's pretty freaking easy. This has long been a good forum because while we've always had some impolite jerks, we seem to have fewer than most. I get that it's the internet and all, but invoking that strikes me as a lame excuse for boorish behavior.

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, teef said:

the op being the most sensitive.  i mean...come on.  if you're going to post some inside info on a message board, you better be willing to take some criticism, as long as it's not an attack.  it wasn't an attack, and the guy tells us he's leaving the board.  sack up a bit big guy.  it's the internet.

This is a post from someone who doesn’t work Fridays.

Cousins is one of the better QB's in the league this season (stat wise) playing on an overall very bad football team.....highly unlikely he will go to the bills but if he does we just landed our "franchise" QB!

2 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Since 2015 when Cousins became a starter he's averaged 67.56% passing for 12,523 yards, 76TDs and 32INTs. Perennially a top ANY/A performer, ranked above both Roethlisberger and Rodgers over the last 3 years. Throw in the 12 rushing TDs and the 98.8 passer rating too if you like. He's also only 27 and getting better. How people think he's anything but a franchise QB is beyond me...if I were the Bills I'd make him the highest paid QB in the league and wouldn't think twice.

He would bring a passing game to Buffalo which we haven't really had in a very long time.  

Just now, Jay_Fixit said:

This is a post from someone who doesn’t work Fridays.

Or eat candy bars.