Taylor named the starter Vs. the Dolphins

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He is not playing. He has been declared out. Webb is the backup.

I hope they use Webb in the wildcat.  Put TT are WR.  When Webb starts running, have TT stand still, the corner will leave TT alone, then throw the ball to TT who will have an easy 10+ yards and can go out of bounds prior to being hit.  Good play to have in the pocket if needed.  

If you ask me, Bills fans rooting for stinking Miami so they somehow prove a point about a QB, is sickening.

If the Bills lose congrats guys.  We can trade up and pick up whoever we want because trading up guaranteess success.  Why root for the team right here, right now?

Edited by 4merper4mer
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I don't know why people get all mad. The starter is the starter. The Bills will win or lose. If you don't want to watch Taylor then don't. Tune in next season and watch a shiny new QB bring us around 8-8. 

But if a rookie can do that and looks like a developing nfl QB we will have hope for the future! I for one think they should have just bit the bullet and gone with the Qb rebuild this year, but I understand why they didn’t. I wouldn’t have wanted to use an FO’s QB evaluations that was getting fired the next day either.

Edited by YoloinOhio