Taylor named the starter Vs. the Dolphins

11 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Sure it does if Taylor's history against Miami is any kind of indicator.

mlrolv.jpg

Taylor playing in lynns offense would most likely produce a game like this on sunday against the dolphins, and probably against a few other teams this season. Unfortunately, we have taylor in Dennisons scheme and it will probably end up being similar to a lot of his other starts this year. Plus I was talking about the patriots game. Hope that I am wrong, cause I really want to watch a bills playoff game this year. No matter how bad it turns out. 

Edited by DocLawless

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

We knew this since 10 AM this morning when McDermott announced it.

Dude, we knew this as of Monday. Dunkirk Don was very clear that Taylor is definitely starting if cleared to play depending on how McD feels about Peterman in the long-term assuming Venus remains in retrograde. 

• Haha (+1) 5

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Here’s another chance for this guy to just separate himself and play well enough to make the Bills keep him. Let’s hope he takes the hint here and gives his Recievers a chance to make plays down the field. It’s there for him if he wants it. 3 games in the Div. The 3 biggest games this team has played in 13 years. Go out and win them, play well and he could probably be back. End the drought and he would pretty much be a god to Bills fans. Go out and checkdown play after play again and give us no chance to win and this guy will be booed off the field and probably never start in the NFL again. Go out and make them keep you.

Completely agree.

He couldn’t ask for a better shot.  If he gets us to the playoffs, it’s going to be hard to not keep him around.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

But if a rookie can do that and looks like a developing nfl QB we will have hope for the future! I for one think they should have just bit the bullet and gone with the Qb rebuild this year, but I understand why they didn’t. I wouldn’t have wanted to use an FO’s QB evaluations that was getting fired the next day either.

I think they should draft one regardless of how Peterman looks.  We can all see next year.

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Say goodbye to the season if we get Typical Taylor and a meh defense.   

Maybe we will get good Taylor and bad Cutler.  Bad Cutler can singlehandedly put our team back on top in turnover margin.

3 hours ago, DocLawless said:

4 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

News flash. Win or lose against MIA on Sunday next week won't be meaningless and starting Putrid Peterman at NE is a bad idea. 

As opposed to putrid Taylor? Doesn't make much of a difference actually. 

26 needs to grow up don’t you think?  

He’s so jealous his guy can’t pass the ball effectively.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

I think they should draft one regardless of how Peterman looks.  We can all see next year.

2 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Maybe we will get good Taylor and bad Cutler.  Bad Cutler can singlehandedly put our team back on top in turnover margin.

While true wrt smoking Jay we still need an effective passing game so that Shady can rack up over 100 rushing yards.  

3 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

images.jpeg?w=614

Remember this?

whats the deal with you hijacking my thread? I know you must feel like you're the man around here when it comes to bills news but that was pretty messed up to take credit for my thread. why make a thread when the big shot nobody board member goes and puts his name on it? not cool, you piss me off mac. you own this joint? don't bother replying as you are going on the ignore list. you have NO CLASS!!!!!

:lol:

Edited by 26CornerBlitz