Taylor named the starter Vs. the Dolphins

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

But if a rookie can do that and looks like a developing nfl QB we will have hope for the future! I for one think they should have just bit the bullet and gone with the Qb rebuild this year, but I understand why they didn’t. I wouldn’t have wanted to use an FO’s QB evaluations that was getting fired the next day either.

Especially if we trade 34 picks to get him.  It will work for sure then.

34 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

he'll be healthy next week. if taylor ***** the bed, which is a good possibility, the kid will start the last two meaningless games.

News flash. Win or lose against MIA on Sunday next week won't be meaningless and starting Putrid Peterman at NE is a bad idea. 

Here’s another chance for this guy to just separate himself and play well enough to make the Bills keep him. Let’s hope he takes the hint here and gives his Recievers a chance to make plays down the field. It’s there for him if he wants it. 3 games in the Div. The 3 biggest games this team has played in 13 years. Go out and win them, play well and he could probably be back. End the drought and he would pretty much be a god to Bills fans. Go out and checkdown play after play again and give us no chance to win and this guy will be booed off the field and probably never start in the NFL again. Go out and make them keep you.

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus
  • Like (+1) 1

Get use to TT.  I bet he is with us next year while we train a new draft pick QB.   You can't expect us to throw a new guy out there right out of the draft.  TT is solid and it seems every one thinks a new draft pick will solve problems.  We have line problems.  LINE problems.  Let the new QB develop.  I hope TT beats Miami twice.  NE  ?    Rather see grong go down. Clean of course.

1 minute ago, Direhard Fan said:

Get use to TT.  I bet he is with us next year while we train a new draft pick QB.   You can't expect us to throw a new guy out there right out of the draft.  TT is solid and it seems every one thinks a new draft pick will solve problems.  We have line problems.  LINE problems.  Let the new QB develop.  I hope TT beats Miami twice.  NE  ?    Rather see grong go down. Clean of course.

Although it is possible he lingers around beyond this season, I personally think our coach and GM can't wait to get rid of him and resent having to play him now as it is.

That's my take.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

News flash. Win or lose against MIA on Sunday next week won't be meaningless and starting Putrid Peterman at NE is a bad idea. 

As opposed to putrid Taylor? Doesn't make much of a difference actually. 

Edited by DocLawless