Jets may finally be done with Mo Wilkerson

YoloinOhio

5 hours ago, H2o said:

I'd take Mo as a DT on this team. He may be forced to sign a cheaper "prove it" deal as well. You know he'd LOVE to play against the Jets. :thumbsup:

Exactly,  if McD we're smart (which I still question) he'd do everything to try and sign him to a reduced contract. With Dareus and Kyle gone we need help desperately at DT.  We'd need more than drafting a Vea and relying on Coleman or Washington.  

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Seems like he’s been the doghouse for years, but looks like the Jets have had enough. Not playing this weekend per “coach’s Decision.” Reported last week that he is consistently late for meetings. Big cap savings if cut.

I do not think the Bills would look at him if he’s cut, but I’d love to see him out of the division. He’s always killed the Bills.

I'd sign him in a heartbeat but this type of behavior doesn't seem to fit in well with the type of players McDermott wants

These players suck.... just railed on Watkins in a other thread. Can't win with these losers. Someone will pick him up after the Jets cut him, thinking they can erase a leopards spots. Can't. What percentage of these late for meetings, stats driven, lazy, apathetic guys see the light and turn it around? 

Sloppy Rex Legacy carries on? Maybe, he used to do shots n lines with Mo and Dareus? DL/DT fetish?????

"it was a late last night Marcel at that strip joint, you can be late tomorrow, you can eat some pizza n wings in meetings tomorrow as well,  just this time though"

Seriously though, we dump (confused) Dareus for basically nothing and now fans want to bring Mo here who is 2X worse? Cmon, Bills fans wake the ^#*%$ up..... I want absolutely nothing to do with this guy. He is the epitome of what locker room cancer is.

Arfffffffffffffffff

waaatryan.0.gif

Edited by Real McCoy

DT is not a position I'd like to see us spend a lot of money on. I think DTs can be had in the 4th round and even later than that. I've seen too many DTs get paid millions and then they get soft and lazy and don't want to work again. I'd rather take that 10 million or whatever it is and sign 3 hungry DTs to prove it deals.

2 hours ago, NewDayBills said:

DT is not a position I'd like to see us spend a lot of money on. I think DTs can be had in the 4th round and even later than that. I've seen too many DTs get paid millions and then they get soft and lazy and don't want to work again. I'd rather take that 10 million or whatever it is and sign 3 hungry DTs to prove it deals.

They are all hungry...their defensive tackles.

Joking aside, I agree that younger seems to be what this administration likes. They also want men who are professionals and responsible. I don’t think Mo has displayed a ton of that in NY recently. 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, zonabb said:

These players suck.... just railed on Watkins in a other thread. Can't win with these losers. Someone will pick him up after the Jets cut him, thinking they can erase a leopards spots. Can't. What percentage of these late for meetings, stats driven, lazy, apathetic guys see the light and turn it around? 

Yep, you can't change people.  They might behave for a time with a new team/situation, but the old habits eventually kick in.

20 hours ago, H2o said:

I'd take Mo as a DT on this team. He may be forced to sign a cheaper "prove it" deal as well. You know he'd LOVE to play against the Jets. :thumbsup:

That will never happen with McBean & company in control they want players that aren't disruptive in the fold this guy is 10 times worse than Dareus was at showing up on time & Marcel is gone so what does that tell us ...

20 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

we won't get him because of "the process," but Belichick will get him and their "process" will have him playing at pro-bowl level.  

Just like Gillislee, right?

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Sloppy Rex Legacy carries on? Maybe, he used to do shots n lines with Mo and Dareus? DL/DT fetish?????

"it was a late last night Marcel at that strip joint, you can be late tomorrow, you can eat some pizza n wings in meetings tomorrow as well,  just this time though"

Seriously though, we dump (confused) Dareus for basically nothing and now fans want to bring Mo here who is 2X worse? Cmon, Bills fans wake the ^#*%$ up..... I want absolutely nothing to do with this guy. He is the epitome of what locker room cancer is.

Arfffffffffffffffff

waaatryan.0.gif

But because Wilkerson will be cheaper, Bills fans will love him. 

5 hours ago, NewDayBills said:

Right.  I bet you don't like spending money on OTs either.

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, the skycap said:

Yeah, Belichick will pick him up and he'd be there version of Suh. Hell Dareus attitude changed with change of scenery, maybe Big Mo will change in Buffalo. 

Does he know how to stomp on opponents or will Billycheat teach him to do it without being penalized?

12 hours ago, SoTier said:

But because Wilkerson will be cheaper, Bills fans will love him. 

Right.  I bet you don't like spending money on OTs either.

LT can't be found in the 4th round or later. LT can rarely be found in free agency, there's a profound difference there. We could easily sign 2-3 decent DTs in the draft and free agency. LT on the other hand? Not a chance. Supply and demand.