Jets may finally be done with Mo Wilkerson

YoloinOhio

Seems like he’s been the doghouse for years, but looks like the Jets have had enough. Not playing this weekend per “coach’s Decision.” Reported last week that he is consistently late for meetings. Big cap savings if cut.

I do not think the Bills would look at him if he’s cut, but I’d love to see him out of the division. He’s always killed the Bills.

Edited by YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Seems like he’s been the doghouse for years, but looks like the Jets have had enough. Not playing this weekend per “coach’s Decision.” Reported last week that he is consistently late for meetings. Big cap savings if cut.

I do not think the Bills would look at him if he’s cut, but I’d love to see him out of the division. He’s always killed the Bills.

Yeah, Belichick will pick him up and he'd be there version of Suh. Hell Dareus attitude changed with change of scenery, maybe Big Mo will change in Buffalo. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

So would they save $11 Million or $2 Million based on the dead cap hit?

16 minutes ago, the skycap said:

Yeah, Belichick will pick him up and he'd be there version of Suh. Hell Dareus attitude changed with change of scenery, maybe Big Mo will change in Buffalo. 

we won't get him because of "the process," but Belichick will get him and their "process" will have him playing at pro-bowl level.  

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I bet he goes to Jacksonville.

1 hour ago, the skycap said:

And he's turn into a role model player there too...New England has too many players who will be in his grill if he doesnt act right...SMFH

Edited by matter2003