Any teetotaler Bills fans?

Another Fan

My urologist "suggested" I stop drinking alcohol and caffeine for a while. My reaction was I drink 4 things-Beer, wine, coffee, and water. He told me I can still drink water. Or herbal tea. That was on my 61st birthday 4 weeks ago today. Literally drank tea (herbal of course) at the last two pre and post game tailgates. Suffice it to say tea is not my cup of tea. Hopefully he gives me a green light to at least drink alcohol when I see him next week. 60's have been great, can hardly wait for my 70's!

Edited by Steve O

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Being a DD for decades I only drink on occasion.   

I met a kid who was the DDD. Designated Drunk Driver. He was fresh out of rehab. Nice kid and great athlete (he had a full ride to play football for Penn State). He couldn’t figure out why it was so hard for the other kids to drive drunk. Not sure if they went to rehab too...

I haven't had a drink since the Sabres-Capitals game last month in BFLo.

Not a full fledged teetotaler, but can be if I wanted to. :D

And you can trust me Levi... <_<

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Mostly.  Six drinks a year would be a lot for me.

I used to drink more, but then one day I realized "Hey...I really don't like this ****.  Why am I doing this?" and stopped.

x2

"I got my pills to ease the pain
Can't find a thing to ease the rain..."

Just sit in front of a gas station @ quiting time every night and you quickly realize how many really must be alcoholics.  Holy Moly... Same people every day... What are they doing w/all that booze (Illinois you can get hard liqour anywhere too).