Meanwhile at Finheaven, feeling good about Cutler vs Bills

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Apparently Cutler has never lost in Buffalo. I don’t remember that 2010 Bears game at all. I definitely remember the 2007 Broncos game.

i also almost forgot about the Shady vs Kiko trash talking in the offseason on Twitter or IG or whatever it was. 

http://finheaven.com/forums/miami-dolphins-forum.4/

is there any facial expression that guy has other than complete malaise?

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 3

Different country, same result: Bills fall to 0-8

TORONTO -- Jay Cutler threw two touchdown passes, including one to Earl Bennett late in the fourth quarter to give the Chicago Bears a 22-19 victory Sunday and keep the Buffalo Bills winless through eight games this season.

Chester Taylor also scored on a 1-yard plunge for the Bears (5-3), who came out of their bye week to end a two-game skid. Tim Jennings had an interception early in the fourth quarter, with Chicago trailing 19-14.

Bills quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick went 31-of-51 passing for 299 yards and a touchdown to Roscoe Parrish with two interceptions. Fred Jackson also scored for the Bills (0-8), who are off to their worst start in 26 years.

The game was Buffalo's third regular-season game in Toronto as part of a five-year deal. The Bills have lost all three.

highlights

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Different country, same result: Bills fall to 0-8

TORONTO -- Jay Cutler threw two touchdown passes, including one to Earl Bennett late in the fourth quarter to give the Chicago Bears a 22-19 victory Sunday and keep the Buffalo Bills winless through eight games this season.

Chester Taylor also scored on a 1-yard plunge for the Bears (5-3), who came out of their bye week to end a two-game skid. Tim Jennings had an interception early in the fourth quarter, with Chicago trailing 19-14.

Bills quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick went 31-of-51 passing for 299 yards and a touchdown to Roscoe Parrish with two interceptions. Fred Jackson also scored for the Bills (0-8), who are off to their worst start in 26 years.

The game was Buffalo's third regular-season game in Toronto as part of a five-year deal. The Bills have lost all three.

highlights

Gross! I see why we lost. Fitz didn’t throw for 300. So close. :rolleyes:

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 3

There are two variables to this game.

One is weather.

Two is Jay Cutler's interest in playing football for a few hours on a Sunday.  It'll range from "not feeling it", "whatever, I guess if I have to" to "sigh....if it'll make you shut up about it".

He's treated his entire career as if it were a yard full of leaves that need to be raked on a beautiful Saturday afternoon.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, billspro said:

That’s my lasting image of him vs Bills. Then he trolled the Chicago media by showing up to his weekly tv show the next day in a Buffalo T-shirt :lol:

Edited by YoloinOhio

19 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

That’s my lasting image of him vs Bills. Then he trolled the Chicago media by showing up to his weekly tv show the next day in a Buffalo T-shirt :lol:

Now that's funny.

But can you imagine the fan hissy fit if, say, Tyrod showed up to a presser wearing a T from a team they just beat? There would be at least 4 threads about it.