Tyler Dunne Article on Sammy Watkins' Maturation

26CornerBlitz

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Any idiot can looks at stats and make that kind of silly comparison.  So what you're intimating is that Thompson and Watkins have similar impact on their respective teams in the Bills and Rams?  If so, then that's just plain dumb. 

Not at all. You said Sammy's lack of production is because he got to the team late and I pointed out Denote Thompson had no problem getting some production despite showing up in the middle of the season. He had a 100 yard game his first week here. That excuse doesn't fly.

13 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Not at all. You said Sammy's lack of production is because he got to the team late and I pointed out Denote Thompson had no problem getting some production despite showing up in the middle of the season. He had a 100 yard game his first week here. That excuse doesn't fly.

You are hilarious.  The intricacies of Sean McVay's route combinations and passing concepts vs. those of Rick Dennison.   You watch on film (of course you won't) and tell me they're the same in terms of sophistication and complexity.  Even with that Watkins has 7 TDs and has generated 29 1st downs on 34 catches while Thompson has 2 TDs total between CHI and BUF.  You should stop now. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

3 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You are hilarious.  The intricacies of Sean McVay's route combinations and passing concepts vs. those of Rick Dennison.   You watch on film (of course you won't) and tell me they're the same in terms of sophistication and complexity.  Even with that Watkins has 7 TDs and has generated 29 1st downs on 34 catches while Thompson has 2 TDs total between CHI and BUF.  You should stop now. 

Im a huge deonte thompson fan but the talent difference between dt and watkins is real. If we had watkins i think we leave carolina and cinci with a W