Bills Place Cordy Glenn on IR; Will Undergo Offseason Foot Surgery

26CornerBlitz

I want to keep Glenn.  I've never been someone to hold nagging injuries against a player (except Jarius Byrd...there's just something about that guy...).

I really hope we're not trying to trade him for a 4th round pick. Handing talent away for nothing is frustrating. If Glen can fully heal, he will be a starting LT for possibly 10 years.

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

hope they can get something for him this off season. wont be much given his injury history but they need to deal him none the less.

useless player.

The only issue for me is the nature of his injury.  When healthy, he is a very good left tackle.  If this injury is going to be a chronic issue for him going forward, then yes, it's maybe time for him to retire.  If he just needs surgery or time to fully recuperate, then there is no reason he couldn't combine with Dawkins to create an outstanding tackle tandem for the Bills.

1 minute ago, fridge said:

I want to keep Glenn.  I've never been someone to hold nagging injuries against a player (except Jarius Byrd...there's just something about that guy...).

I really hope we're not trying to trade him for a 4th round pick. Handing talent away for nothing is frustrating. If Glen can fully heal, he will be a starting LT for possibly 10 years.

We have a starting LT already. A younger, cheaper, and healthier one.

2 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

The only issue for me is the nature of his injury.  When healthy, he is a very good left tackle.  If this injury is going to be a chronic issue for him going forward, then yes, it's maybe time for him to retire.  If he just needs surgery or time to fully recuperate, then there is no reason he couldn't combine with Dawkins to create an outstanding tackle tandem for the Bills.

OLineman with those type injuries will likely not play up to his level of the past again.

time to move on from him. 

• Like (+1) 2

I think Cordy is a Bill next season, or at least part of next season.  He'll have to start a few games to prove he's healthy which should get some trade value for him.

Hope this works out, he's been durable until this season.

Let him get fixed and heal up proper. He will be a beast when he returns. 

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I think Cordy is a Bill next season, or at least part of next season.  He'll have to start a few games to prove he's healthy which should get some trade value for him.

Hope this works out, he's been durable until this season.

Hope your right and we do not sell low again. Finding a solid LT is not a easy chore by any means.

• Like (+1) 1