kyle williams rank

nuklz2594

Personally I feel Schobel was never a team guy, just a cocky Texan who could get to the QB.

Kyle is a completely different kind of person from work ethic to leadership, loyalty and teamwork.   And of course he's productive and smart on the field.

The other thing I love about him is he went so late in the draft despite being a great player at LSU.   at 6'1 they probably wanted someone taller and bigger.

Interesting note, PFF rated him defensive player of the year in 2010 after grading every play by every player on a positive or negative scale.    Classic example of a guy who does all the little things correctly, and never took a play off in his life.

38 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Schobel deserves the Wall before Kyle Williams, IMO.

Agreed but I would add they both need to be there.  Schobel’s accomplishments were lost in an era of team mediocrity.  He might also have played longer had he not been stuck on a team that was simply not good during his playing days.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Agreed but I would add they both need to be there.  Schobel’s accomplishments were lost in an era of team mediocrity.  He might also have played longer had he not been stuck on a team that was simply not good during his playing days.

I agree with all of this.

8 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

i don't agree, but then i can't compare dt's to ends. i don't ever recall kw missing multiple games due to turf toe.

In 9 out of 10 seasons, Schobel played all 16 games; something Kyle Williams did 6 out of 11 seasons.

Just now, Gugny said:

In 9 out of 10 seasons, Schobel played all 16 games; something Kyle Williams did 6 out of 11 seasons.

ok thank you sir may i have another? i just didn't think much of shobel. again i don;t want to compare tackles and ends and while my memory may be fading, i just was never impressed with the guy. i seem to remember maybe one good play a game kinda guy.

6 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

He and Schobel both belong there, not sure why there is as much hate for Schobel, he was a very good player on some really bad Bills teams.

One of my favorite Bills of all time.

7 hours ago, nuklz2594 said:

i believe he will not be a bill after the season is done. hell of a guy.  never bitched about anything.  i have him ranked between schobel and hansen. is he a wall of fame/ring of fame guy? you?

funny story i actually met his wifes best friend, and she told me this is definately his last year