Jerome Felton retiring

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, JMF2006 said:

I thought he did retire ;) 

I guess once you suck in Buffalo thats the end of the road ;) 

Felton was a pretty good fullback for us last year. Shady gave him a lot of credit for his blocking in the running game. I wouldn't say he sucked. Certainly more useful than DiMarco or Tolbert have shown to be this season.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Felton >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tolbert.  Not enough > signs in the world for this one.

Felton had one thing going against him - he was not a part of the breakfast club that Tolbert shared with the head coach.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Felton was a pretty good fullback for us last year. Shady gave him a lot of credit for his blocking in the running game. I wouldn't say he sucked. Certainly more useful than DiMarco or Tolbert have shown to be this season.

Shady and Felton were really good friends too. Felton was good in Roman’s offense imo. I think the FB switch was more to do with the change in offensive scheme. Dimarco was a better fit (like him or not) schematically.

Edited by YoloinOhio

18 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Shady and Felton were really good friends too. Felton was good in Roman’s offense imo. I think the FB switch was more to do with the change in offensive scheme. Dimarco was a better fit (like him or not) schematically.

Felton couldn't catch the ball and neither can Dimarco,where did all the pass catching run blocking FB's go?

3 hours ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Is it really a retirement when no one wants to sign you?

With long consideration, I've decided to retire from the NBA, MLB, and PGA Tour.

I, on the other hand, have decided to remain an active NBA player, if anyone's willing to sign me.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

I, on the other hand, have decided to remain an active NBA player, if anyone's willing to sign me.

You're going to have to lower your contract demands. I mean seriously, $100,000,000 per season is a little steep.

9 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Felton >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tolbert.  Not enough > signs in the world for this one.

Its more Felton vs Dimarco, as he's the one playing more of Felton's role from last year. 

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Is it really a retirement when no one wants to sign you?

With long consideration, I've decided to retire from the NBA, MLB, and PGA Tour.

I was thinking the same thing, like it's a trend, but if these announcements mean they're filing retirement papers, then it makes sense.

Ray Allen officially retiring after not playing for 3 seasons was pretty funny.  Ricky Watters and Latrell Sprewell both passed on the last contract offers they had because they were insulted and never played again.  Have they officially announced their retirements?