Happy 3rd Anniversary today

Ice bowl 67

27 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I just don't get "anniversary"?

throwback game, yes. anniversary, no.

It's just a joke bud. I'm just bringing up a good memory for you guys.

At least that day we lost to a team we love and not a team like Minnesota, Dsllas or NE.

2 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

It's just a joke bud. I'm just bringing up a good memory for you guys.

At least that day we lost to a team we love and not a team like Minnesota, Dsllas or NE.

the joke has been longstanding when speaking of the bills. a game in 2014 that had no real implications on the season is exactly that, a joke then.

thanks for the reminder though.

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Now THAT is the anniversary of Kyle Orton sliding way short of the first down marker...and the very moment he decided he was retiring at the end of the season.

hate it when that happens,

thanks OP, 

Stay safe through the holidays young lady.

God, that game was so much fun. Bacarri Freaking Rambo. 

That had been the most fun gave I ever attended, right up until this past Sunday. 

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Now THAT is the anniversary of Kyle Orton sliding way short of the first down marker...and the very moment he decided he was retiring at the end of the season.

Nope, that was the Denver game. I went to that one as well. I’ll never forget sitting in the nosebleeds, seeing that wuss move from so far away, my buddy and I losing our minds, and then my phone blowing up with texts from friends watching the game back at home. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, jimmy10 said:

That had been the most fun gave I ever attended, right up until this past Sunday. 

Nope, that was the Denver game. I went to that one as well. I’ll never forget sitting in the nosebleeds, seeing that wuss move from so far away, my buddy and I losing our minds, and then my phone blowing up with texts from friends watching the game back at home. 

Jimmy, you ARE right.

I'm not kidding you, man, I remember that play like it was yesterday and thinking to myself, "wait...what?...that's the season...what?  why did he...wait..."

:lol:

Can we maybe just agree that generally he was in retirement mode after week 10?!

;)

5 hours ago, jimmy10 said:

Don't forget about Pigpen with the punt return. :)

In the Denver game perhaps Kyle should have pulled a Nasty Nate and dove head first for it.  Then we could have gotten EJ in the game.