Sadly, we get outclassed by the Dolphins!

Punt75

On 12/14/2017 at 10:37 PM, Punt75 said:

Time has run out on the Bills.  Their play has regressed during the 2nd half of the season while Miami has improved.  Nice Dolphin wins over the Titans, Chargers and Patriots without their starting QB is impressive.

The Bills have had inconsistent Quarterback play since the start of the season and that hasn't improved.  And, with the constant week-to-week change over in wide receivers that makes the entire offense tougher to manage.

Miami should win by 10+  unless McCoy goes crazy on the ground!

Today’s Diet => Crow

• Haha (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

I'm going to give the Dolphins credit though.

At least they made it a game, and had a chance to tie it up at the end. Cutler has 23 4th quarter comebacks compared to Tyrod's 3, so at least there was a serious chance of them getting the W at the end. 

Thankfully, we have some new blood on this team that hasn't been drowned in loser mentality yet. New Blood like Tre' White who decided he's going to nip it in the bud and not let the Dolphins add another ridiculous choke display to our team's extensive resume.

Tre should have had 3 ints, hopefully he works the juggs machine more.

19 hours ago, John from Hemet said:

And yet Tyrod yet again got it done against Miami

McCoy was under 100 yards

The D did their job

McCoy had 2 TD’s

The defense held Miami in check.

Taylor was once again pedestrian but made a few nice plays.

Nothing I predicted wasn’t true. In fact, everything I said would need to happen, happened.

16 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

McCoy had 2 TD’s

The defense held Miami in check.

Taylor was once again pedestrian but made a few nice plays.

Nothing I predicted wasn’t true. In fact, everything I said would need to happen, happened.

Tyrod was pedestrian yesterday? What game were you watching?..