Sadly, we get outclassed by the Dolphins!

Punt75

8 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

I'm guessing they beat us one time, probably not two, though. And it'll likely be the game in Miami that the Fins take.

I wish they'd beat us twice. I'd much rather have the 8-8 draft slot than the 9-7 draft slot.

If they beat us twice, we end up at 7-9...not 8-8...unless you think we beat NE in Foxboro....

I think we split with the fish..we win this week but lose in Florida....

10 hours ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

The Carpies also beat the Pats at home in 2007 for their only win in a 1-15 season.   The Carp may look like a great team against the Pats but they usually revert to form -- good or bad --  for the rest of the NFL.  This year, their form's been bad.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, McBean said:

We’re 3.5 point favorites for a reason...Bills roll 31-13 on Sunday.

How many points were we favorite against the Jets on that Thursday night game ? 

Point spread don’t shi,t , Patriots we’re favorite by more then 10 ( if I’m not mistaken)

against Miami , 

This would really be a nice surprise if we beat Miami on Sunday !!

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

More threads to stir the pot.  

No no matter the result we are doomed to see I was right posts after the game.  

It is a virtual playoff game.  

It will come down to - Can TT win under this pressure?

I can tell you this right now. No. No he can’t.

Bills are gonna need McCoy and their defense to make plays. I don’t trust Taylor whatsoever.

1 hour ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Bills are gonna need McCoy and their defense to make plays. I don’t trust Taylor whatsoever.

yep, nate is going to have to overcome a 20 point lead when he goes in to start the second half. the stat against tt when behind in the 4th is puke worthy. i think that the fins can move the chains and control t.o.p. and wear our d down.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jay_Fixit said:

I’m no TT fan overall, but one team he stepped up against last year when he had to was miami at home. Not his fault Rex can’t count.