Sadly, we get outclassed by the Dolphins!

Punt75

Time has run out on the Bills.  Their play has regressed during the 2nd half of the season while Miami has improved.  Nice Dolphin wins over the Titans, Chargers and Patriots without their starting QB is impressive.

The Bills have had inconsistent Quarterback play since the start of the season and that hasn't improved.  And, with the constant week-to-week change over in wide receivers that makes the entire offense tougher to manage.

Miami should win by 10+  unless McCoy goes crazy on the ground!

• Haha (+1) 2

Don't think we are "outclassed".

Not sure we have regressed this season either.

More likely is that the crazy turnover differential we enjoyed for the first chapter of the season went away.

We probably have something like 2 wins more than we should have, but for that great turnover ratio.

Just now, McBean said:

We’re 3.5 point favorites for a reason...Bills roll 31-13 on Sunday.

Don't think we will roll in that manner, but I DO think we will see a different Dolphins team than on Monday.

The weather is going to freak them out.

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

Don't think we will roll in that manner, but I DO think we will see a different Dolphins team than on Monday.

No team I’d rather see in last weeks weather than the Dolphins! 

2 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Lots of players are not from Florida on that fish team, do not count on the weather bothering them at all. The Bills better bring their A game.

1 hour ago, Thurman#1 said:

I'm guessing they beat us one time, probably not two, though. And it'll likely be the game in Miami that the Fins take.

I wish they'd beat us twice. I'd much rather have the 8-8 draft slot than the 9-7 draft slot.

I will be surprised if we win one of the last 3.

6 hours ago, Punt75 said:

Time has run out on the Bills.  Their play has regressed during the 2nd half of the season while Miami has improved.  Nice Dolphin wins over the Titans, Chargers and Patriots without their starting QB is impressive.

The Bills have had inconsistent Quarterback play since the start of the season and that hasn't improved.  And, with the constant week-to-week change over in wide receivers that makes the entire offense tougher to manage.

What does class have to do with this?

8 hours ago, Punt75 said:

If the Bills won a week two game against a team in the midst of an 0-4 start because their soon to be fired kicker missed a game ending chip shot, would you call it impressive in week 15?  Honestly?

• Like (+1) 2