TNF: Broncos at Colts - Siemian Still Sucks

26CornerBlitz

I know it sounds kind of crazy but if I was the colts, I might Trade luck. Get a Kings ransom for him. Then also trade out of my own real high pick with one of the teams wanting to jump up for a qb. Get a ton of picks for that. Keep Brissett, fire Pagano and let the new coach start over with a ton of great picks and Brissett and TY. Probably would be better off.

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I know it sounds kind of crazy but if I was the colts, I might Trade luck. Get a Kings ransom for him. Then also trade out of my own real high pick with one of the teams wanting to jump up for a qb. Get a ton of picks for that. Keep Brissett, fire Pagano and let the new coach start over with a ton of great picks and Brissett and TY. Probably would be better off.

Hmm no way I would trade Luck. I know he has injury problems but he's a stud and I don't even think he has reached his full potential yet

4 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Pagano is dead man walking.  Didn't even challenge that horrendous spot on 3rd down.  Colts in full tank mode.

Yep, the Ravens are going to crush the Colts.  Looks like it's up to the Bengals to beat the Ravens.

Ravens at 10-6 looks highly probable.

2 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I think they will end up with Tyrod 

Tyrod would certainly love that, but I don't see the Broncos even thinking that way.

2 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I strongly disagree. Luck is 28. He's got another decade in front of him, maybe more. That's not even mentioning the $22 mill in dead money that would hit their cap next year if they did that. 

No way that happens.

Edited by Thurman#1

Elway must be sticking with Joseph for another year. If his job was on the line he would/should have ran up that score. OZ came to play they could have dropped 40 points on them. 

2 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Am I alone in thinking Osweiler played a super game?

Colts had 4? Rookies playing in the secondary and one of the worst pass rushers in the league. That's a recipe for success even for a bad QB. Just sling it.