Sign in to follow this  
26CornerBlitz

TNF: Broncos at Colts - Siemian Still Sucks

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

They should give Chad a shot

He's on IR. Will not be playing in 2017.   Broncos will either draft, trade for, or acquire a QB in Free Agency. 

Just now, co_springs_billsfan said:

So are we rooting for a tie?  If neither team wins our strength of victory won't be dragged down, no?

Rather see the Denver win since the Colts are the more likely draft trade partner to acquire a QB. 

Just now, co_springs_billsfan said:

I agree with you for draft purposes. But for playoff purposes...

The Bills beat both, so not sure it matters from a playoff perspective. 

I know it sounds kind of crazy but if I was the colts, I might Trade luck. Get a Kings ransom for him. Then also trade out of my own real high pick with one of the teams wanting to jump up for a qb. Get a ton of picks for that. Keep Brissett, fire Pagano and let the new coach start over with a ton of great picks and Brissett and TY. Probably would be better off.

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I know it sounds kind of crazy but if I was the colts, I might Trade luck. Get a Kings ransom for him. Then also trade out of my own real high pick with one of the teams wanting to jump up for a qb. Get a ton of picks for that. Keep Brissett, fire Pagano and let the new coach start over with a ton of great picks and Brissett and TY. Probably would be better off.

Hmm no way I would trade Luck. I know he has injury problems but he's a stud and I don't even think he has reached his full potential yet

35 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Indy has to be the quietest stadium in the NFL. Even when they make plays or a call goes their way,  it's so quiet 

I'm going to go with the Chargers stadium on that one Alex.