Titans win AFC South with Tie Breakers over The Jags

Ravens claim 6th seed with tie breakers over the Pats

Patriots MISS playoffs ENTIRELY

Steelers and Titans get Byes

Wild-Card Games

Ravens @ Bills (Bills win)

Jaguars @ Chiefs(Jags win)

Divisional Round

Bills @ Titans (Bills win - reverse the Music City Miracle)

Jags @ Steelers ( Jags win)

AFC Championship

Jags @ Bills (Marrone and Dareus Return)

Like I said - DREAM SCENARIO

That would be a nice dream but I think we would have a better chance of being struck by lightning before this happened.

20 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

It goes like this:

Going into final game of season in Miami, everything plays out so if we win that game we are in the playoffs.

In the week leading up to the game, Cutler injures himself in practice and it is announced Matt Moore will start the game.

The most hardened and pessimistic Bills fans cave in and realize it is all finally going to come together for us.

The game starts; we can't stop the run, and Moore plays much better than expected.

Tyrod has an average game; does some good things, some  bad things.

We are losing by 2 points in 4th quarter with 4 seconds left on the clock.

It all comes down to a Hauschka FG attempt from 42 yards.  We all think "He's got this no problem!"

The ball is snapped; the hold is botched.  In a moment of panic, Hauschka picks up the ball and starts running.

He sees a Bill going downfield in the open for a pass.  Hauschka throws the ball, it is a completion, and the Bills player runs into end zone for a TD.  The clock has expired.

Bills fans celebrate as the curse is over and we are in the playoffs.

At that moment a late flag is thrown. We have an illegal receiver downfield; it is a penalty, the TD is negated, and there is no time remaining on the clock.  Game can end with an offensive penalty and the game is over.

We lose by 2 points.

or the end of hauchska's shoelace is beyond the line when he throws.....

19 hours ago, SF Bills Fan said:

Let's talk about the ballsiest way we win. Everything aligns and it's win and in week 17. The Bills are down by 7 and drive the field to score a TD with mere  seconds remaining.  Rather than tie and go to OT- the Bills go for two and Tyrod runs it in. Clock expires as he crosses the goal and game over. 

down by 7 in the 4th and score?....tyrod? .....;)

18 hours ago, Livinginthepast said:

Unfortunately right after we lost the Cincy game I had a sinking feeling that we would somehow be one game short. I hope I am wrong but in typical Bills luck they have to play a Dolphins team that suddenly got their sht together and beat the patriots convincingly and we also need to be beat God's team, the Pats. As per usual though my delusions override my better judgement and just like Charlie Brown trying to kick that football. This time, yes this time we are going to do it. 

Image result for charlie brown football

i'm thinking the jets game did make that feeling any better.....

21 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

It goes like this:

Going into final game of season in Miami, everything plays out so if we win that game we are in the playoffs.

In the week leading up to the game, Cutler injures himself in practice and it is announced Matt Moore will start the game.

The most hardened and pessimistic Bills fans cave in and realize it is all finally going to come together for us.

The game starts; we can't stop the run, and Moore plays much better than expected.

Tyrod has an average game; does some good things, some  bad things.

We are losing by 2 points in 4th quarter with 4 seconds left on the clock.

It all comes down to a Hauschka FG attempt from 42 yards.  We all think "He's got this no problem!"

The ball is snapped; the hold is botched.  In a moment of panic, Hauschka picks up the ball and starts running.

He sees a Bill going downfield in the open for a pass.  Hauschka throws the ball, it is a completion, and the Bills player runs into end zone for a TD.  The clock has expired.

Bills fans celebrate as the curse is over and we are in the playoffs.

At that moment a late flag is thrown. We have an illegal receiver downfield; it is a penalty, the TD is negated, and there is no time remaining on the clock.  Game can end with an offensive penalty and the game is over.

We lose by 2 points.

Ouch, that would be a new one we haven't yet experienced!

22 hours ago, stevestojan said:

I’m hoping for the playoffs as much as anyone; I promise I am. 

But having seen this team “Bills it” more times than I care to remember, I’m going to type out the way I see this playing out, hoping that by predicting it, there’s no way it can actually happen:

We beat the Dolphins Sunday, win a close one against the Pats, and then lose in the last minutes to the Dolphins in week 17. 

And of course, all the “help” we need to sneak in with 9 wins will somehow either play, or get flexed to, Sunday night, and not help us at all. 

Merry Christmas. 

I don't think we'll beat the Dolphins, like you I want them to but I don't think we will. I hope I'm wrong.

Billsian isn’t winning the last 3 when they are in the playoff race, that never happens to them.

Billsian is getting blown out in the next two games then putting it all together in their best performance of the season in the meaningless season finale.

The win pushes them down the draft just enough so even with their extra draft picks they don’t have the ammo necessary to target a legit franchise QB prospect. The team that drafted in the spot that would have been where the Bills were drafts their QB of the future (one who the Bills didn’t have rated highly anyway) and he turns into a stud.

The Bills draft a RB and CB with their two first rounders. Both turn out to be outstanding players but the Bills don’t want to pay them and they move in to greener pastures after their rookie contracts are up.