Dunkirk Don

Chris Brown

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I am amazed at the non believers. He is all over the place.  The sports world is very fluid. If you were following the Stanton situation everyone thought he would be on the west coast but he landed in New York happened at the last minute.  My source is not making decisions just is sharing what is being discussed. Don’t you think the redskins front office isn’t doing contigency thinking and what if scenarios around cousins?  What if we don’t sign him? What if we fanchise him again? Cost? What if will sign him to a long term deal? Cost is he worth the investment.  Don’t be naive.  Bills are parting ways with Taylor period.  Is peterman the answer? If yes, need experienced back up. If no then who? Cousins is their top pick, McDermott loves his commitment and preparation. If Washington franchise him then what? Vikings will have one or two qb available, are they the answers? If not then what.  Looking to kc. That how it works folks.   I am just passing on their current thought process and I am not saying with 100 percent certainty any of it comes true.  The bills don’t have any idea either what is going to happen either. On the stadium front, that news is accurate, the property been bought   Some people want 100percent certainty on every move, I have information that is accurate today but may change tomorrow,  we don’t make decisions for the redskins or the Vikings or kc.  This is called contigency planning.  Every organization does it so read the information or not.  If you don’t want inside information do not read my posts. The thought process will change based on circumstances and I am not being inconsistent just the thought process has changed based on the last domino. Make sense

Makes sense to me. Appreciate the insight!

Red

5 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I am amazed at the non believers. He is all over the place.  The sports world is very fluid. If you were following the Stanton situation everyone thought he would be on the west coast but he landed in New York happened at the last minute.  My source is not making decisions just is sharing what is being discussed. Don’t you think the redskins front office isn’t doing contigency thinking and what if scenarios around cousins?  What if we don’t sign him? What if we fanchise him again? Cost? What if will sign him to a long term deal? Cost is he worth the investment.  Don’t be naive.  Bills are parting ways with Taylor period.  Is peterman the answer? If yes, need experienced back up. If no then who? Cousins is their top pick, McDermott loves his commitment and preparation. If Washington franchise him then what? Vikings will have one or two qb available, are they the answers? If not then what.  Looking to kc. That how it works folks.   I am just passing on their current thought process and I am not saying with 100 percent certainty any of it comes true.  The bills don’t have any idea either what is going to happen either. On the stadium front, that news is accurate, the property been bought   Some people want 100percent certainty on every move, I have information that is accurate today but may change tomorrow,  we don’t make decisions for the redskins or the Vikings or kc.  This is called contigency planning.  Every organization does it so read the information or not.  If you don’t want inside information do not read my posts. The thought process will change based on circumstances and I am not being inconsistent just the thought process has changed based on the last domino. Make sense

When the stadium is built east of buffalo and is 67,000 seats  talk to me then

Redskins have a front office?

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Cousins can’t be franchised again.

yes they can but the cost goes up a bunch because its the 3rd time.. It would cost the redskins about $30 mil for one season if they use the tag on Cousins

Edited by ddaryl

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

are you sure

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/agents-take-11-players-who-are-best-candidates-to-receive-franchise-tag-in-2018/

because that is not what all of the DC radio stations say 

Huh. I guess I was a year too early. 

Thanks man!

2 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

yes they can but the cost goes up a bunch because its the 3rd time.. It would cost the redskins about $30 mil for one season if they use the tag on Cousins

Yup, I see that. 34 million for one year.

Zoinks.

9 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Wrong!

I can’t help but think there’s more to this.

• Like (+1) 2