Dunkirk Don

Chris Brown

8 minutes ago, Chris Brown said:

Those conversations were private. I cannot believe you betrayed my confidence. And oh by the way, I peed in your gas tank.

Chris Brown

You could always have a hunting “accident”..... but I guess peeing in the gas tank is a good start. :) 

He has some things that were rumored early in season

A lot of the office doesn't care for McDermott. Reminds them too much of whatshisbameinjacksonville. 

Players think he is too committed to proving something about toughness.

And he makes the guys work too hard.

And Beane is very green at having full control, needs more support and people he trusts.  

If things have grown more tense than I imagine there being a right between Beane and McDermott

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

A lot of the office doesn't care for McDermott. Reminds them too much of whatshisbameinjacksonville. 

Players think he is too committed to proving something about toughness.

And he makes the guys work too hard.

Time to clean out the front office from top to bottom. McDermott and Beane should be the only untouchables. Oh my god he makes the players work too hard!! It becomes clearer every day why he is trying to ship out players from the last regime, they are losers to the core and have no business being part of a culture change.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Time to clean out the front office from top to bottom. McDermott and Beane should be the only untouchables. Oh my god he makes the players work too hard!! It becomes clearer every day why he is trying to ship out players from the last regime, they are losers to the core and have no business being part of a culture change.

there is a line between hard work and fatiguing your team, but I agree there needs to be more accountability 

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Well I'm glad McDermott stepped in and stopped the Glenn trade if that was true.

Beanes seems to be trade crazy for draft picks. I'll never understand the point in trading GOOD and YOUNG talented players for unproven draft picks. 

why?  Glenn hasn't played and they will be lucky if they get a 4th for him .   

15 minutes ago, baskingridgebillsfan said:

there is a line between hard work and fatiguing your team, but I agree there needs to be more accountability 

I think the players that were here with few exceptions are entitled and think they're too good for Buffalo. Marrone wanted no part of it and now we can see that he is a good coach. McDermott saw the mess he had on his hands and started bringing in his own players to clean it up. It won't be easy but it's the only solution. There has been NO accountability here.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, Doc said:

It's a sad day when you have/are expected to work hard for your millions. 

never said that shouldn't work hard , but you can fatigue your body and mind to the point where you hurt performance .  

Just now, HappyDays said:

I think the players that were here with few exceptions are entitled and think they're too good for Buffalo. Marrone wanted no part out of it and now we can see that he is a good coach. McDermott saw the mess he had on his hands and started bringing in his own players to clean it up. It won't be easy but it's the only solution. There has been NO accountability here.

and back to the rift.  How much of the culture comes from the folks that have been in the building forever.  

speaking of which . Is Russ causing issues ?  ha haven't heard his name much

1 minute ago, baskingridgebillsfan said:

never said that shouldn't work hard , but you can fatigue your body and mind to the point where you hurt performance .  

and back to the rift.  How much of the culture comes from the folks that have been in the building forever.  

speaking of which . Is Russ causing issues ?  ha haven't heard his name much

I wasn't directing that at you.  And players used to work much harder in the past and did just fine.

6 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Well I'm glad McDermott stepped in and stopped the Glenn trade if that was true.

Beanes seems too be trade crazy for draft picks. I'll never understand the point in trading GOOD and YOUNG talented players for unproven draft picks. 

Assine. It All goes back to Pegula giving these newbies the freedom to do what they want.

What if Glenn only suits up for a handful of games the rest of his time in Buffalo?