Who will be playing their last home game a Bill on Sunday?

YoloinOhio

Who will be playing last home game as a Bill?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be playing last home game as a Bill?

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I think Kyle will retire this year.  I only wish he  can get a playoff game. 

Agreed. I think this is it for him as well. The only guys on that list I'd say will be back are Preston Brown and maybe Jerry Hughes.

Yolo, you go from who "could" in the title to who "will" in the survey question. These are 2 very different questions. The entire roster could be gone. And none of the first and second teams necessarily will be gone. It's even possible Tyrod will be back. 

Voted Williams and Taylor. I think all the rest could very well be back. 

If forced to pick a 3rd, then Brown, who just edges out Alexander. I think it is more likely they want a game-changer type in the middle. Alexander could be brought back as a situational pass-rusher type, plus we all know how highly leadership is valued. 

Just now, yungmack said:

Yolo, you go from who "could" in the title to who "will" in the survey question. These are 2 very different questions. The entire roster could be gone. And none of the first and second teams necessarily will be gone. It's even possible Tyrod will be back. 

Sorry - changed it so it is “will”

Mike Tolbert

[Edited Post]

After reading through every post now, I see that Yolo is specific on players who were not signed to just one year deals.

So if I had to choose on long term Bills, I would go with Preston Brown.

As for Kyle Williams, somehow I get the feeling that McDermott & Co. are going to do their best to convince him to stay another season.

Edited by Mark Vader

19 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Mike Tolbert

[Edited Post]

After reading through every post now, I see that Yolo is specific on players who were not signed to just one year deals.

So if I had to choose on long term Bills, I would go with Preston Brown.

As for Kyle Williams, somehow I get the feeling that McDermott & Co. are going to do their best to convince him to stay another season.

I agree that if Kyle is done, it will be his decision only. McD seems to LOVE him 

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I agree that if Kyle is done, it will be his decision only. McD seems to LOVE him 

Kyle had an unbelievable season in 2016, this year he has come down to Earth, but he still makes plays.

I think McDermott loves Kyle for his dedication and his leadership, and that is why he would want him to stay.

seems like cordy and a lock.  My guess is McDermott will use a high pic to fill mlb with the kind of player he needs for his system so brown is gone

I hope Kyle stays for another year.  use him as in a rotation .  Maybe 1 year 4 million , def over paying but he earned it . E.j Gains should be resigned and L Johnson if they get him on the cheap again   

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I believe Kyle will retire as well. But wouldn’t be shocked if he returns.

Especially if we go 9-7 and miss playoffs, but he feels the team is on the brink.

If we make the playoffs, he'll retire.

Edited by CLTbills