Who will be playing their last home game a Bill on Sunday?

YoloinOhio

Who will be playing last home game as a Bill?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be playing last home game as a Bill?

If Kyle Williams has indeed played his last game as a Bill, he won't be playing anywhere else.  If he wants to keep playing the Bills will keep him, period.  What's happened with some guys like Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed, and Bruce Smith is that the Bills cut them before they thought they were done.  The Bills will not cut Kyle Williams, at least not next year. And when the time comes for him to retire, he'll do it with class and style.  What a great player and a great man.

Draft or bring in a corner, get rid of Wright.

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

I'm interested in what we do at WR.  Do we keep Benjamin?  Resign Matthews?  Is it possible Landry hits the market?  Or do we draft a 1st or 2nd round WR?

Keep both, draft one and drop Holmes.

This is a trick question ... when the Bills win out and the pats lose out and Kate Upton sleeps with me (hey if the first two happen why not go for the gold?) then the Bills win the division and get home field advantage in the playoffs.  So the correct answer is ... None!

Out of pure hope, I voted Tyrod Taylor.

However, it's very likely Kyle Williams will retire, along with Cordy Glenn being traded. 

I know some people LOVE Glenn, but he's the highest paid player on this team and is often injured, as well as not being a top-tier tackle. He's good, but not great (PFF has him ranked 43rd). And with the way McBeane is running this team, those people getting big contracts are considered expendable.

20 minutes ago, CodeMonkey said:

This is a trick question ... when the Bills win out and the pats lose out and Kate Upton sleeps with me (hey if the first two happen why not go for the gold?) then the Bills win the division and get home field advantage in the playoffs.  So the correct answer is ... None!

Good luck sir, and if your dreams come true, please put in a good word for me with Kate will ya?

13 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I believe Kyle will retire as well. But wouldn’t be shocked if he returns.

Depends how he feels. It was a question about him playing this season, which was likely mainly due to the coaching change.  If he believes in "the process" he could return.

12 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Mike Tolbert

[Edited Post]

After reading through every post now, I see that Yolo is specific on players who were not signed to just one year deals.

So if I had to choose on long term Bills, I would go with Preston Brown.

As for Kyle Williams, somehow I get the feeling that McDermott & Co. are going to do their best to convince him to stay another season.

Regarding Kyle, others may have more insight but the times I've seen clips of post game locker room speeches, and pre-game rallies, McD and his teammate's look to Kyle as the leader.  That can be hard to replace.

• Like (+1) 1

TT- most definitely gone without a restructure. Maybe 12 mil one year only. True stop gap with no option to renew. That won’t happen at all though. Good for both parties whether stay or go.

KW- will retire unless he strongly thinks we make it to the playoffs next year. If he truly believes it, he’ll take the significant pay decrease and see it through. 

Hughes- I would be astonished. He’s literally the only player in the front 7 worth a damn as a starter.  We started the season Hughes, KW, Darius, Shaq with front 7 (zero linebackers) as a HUGE hole. Letting Hughes go, KW potentially retiring, Dareus traded, and Shaq now being rotational, means that we have to replace literally every starter in the front 7. Keeping Hughes in this situation is basically the definition of making your bed, and having  I lay in it. 

Wood- recent extension. Right side of the line is a mess currently. There will be new blood at RG. If Cordy isn’t around, that side is still week. No way we go into the season with Dawkins, Richie, ?, ?, ?. 

Cordy- Is rather eat another year of salary to see if it pans out and he can be healthy. I think the salary is worth the risk. Especially considering how well Dawkins could anchor the other side. 

Clay-why? 

Shady- if we sell the farm to grab Cousins, maybe. Other than that it will be a journeyman or a rookie that will need the help. Depth is bad there. This would be disasterous with a new QB.  Especially with the consideration of Glenn, Wood, and Clay. 

Brown- meh. Young enough, unsure of cap ramifications. Could go either way. 

Lorenzo- love this dude as a player and a person. That doesn’t mean he’s great at his job. Hope he stays. Won’t lose sleep if he goes. 

Most of the releases, outside of Lorax, Brown, and TT, seem relatively catastrophic to the team if we start pairing 2-3 together.

Ar some point, even though these guys aren’t the best, we need to develope a reasonable depth chart. Not to make it a Battle of the GM’s, but that seems like what Whaley was trying to do. Keep what you draft if/when they perform. Always be looking for replacements. In 2017/18’s NFL, gutting a roster like this season, and potentially next, scares me to death. 

I like to call this the Scott Walker/Paul Ryan attempt to fixing problems, “Look at this thing (GOV) over here. It’s failing and totally the worst” <defunds said thing (cuts/trades players)Thing gets worse> “See look how much this thing is failing”  

16 hours ago, jr1 said:

the rest of Whaley's guys will be gone 

Rex's QB is what I am looking forward to ending.

Need to get Rex out of our headlines next season, with Tyrod here the comparisons of Rex/Tyrod, Tyrod/McD will continue.

Rex and Tyrod go hand and hand, not good enough.

15 hours ago, bigK14094 said:

Bills still will need an experienced QB ahead of Peterman and whoever they draft....another year of TT may be likely.  He might renogiate to make that affordable for Bills.  If they pay for Cousins, I will be sick.

Your going to be sick about Cousins?

If they pay to bring back mr54 yards on any contract I will be sick.

Edited by xRUSHx