Who will be playing their last home game a Bill on Sunday?

YoloinOhio

Who will be playing last home game as a Bill?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be playing last home game as a Bill?

5 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

How is Tyrod not a choice?

Simple. I am an idiot.

4 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Ducasse, Kyle Williams, Seantrel Henderson, Cordy Glenn, Joe Webb, Mike Toldbert, Tyrod Taylor, Lorenzo AAlexander

I only used “longtime” Bills - not those who just got here this year and are on one year deals. Could add Seantrel but he wasn’t even active last week.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 3

I voted for Kyle Williams even though I would love to see him keep playing because of his Leadership and tough play.

What would hurt is if he decided to play elsewhere - like Thurman Thomas did playing for the Dolphins (I thought that was a sure sign of the Apocalypse ;) ) but once Kyle hangs his cleats, like Phil Hanson - I don't think he'll suit up for anyone else - unlike the others on the list that I could see looking to be playing on....

I think Kyle Williams will retire as next year the rebuild truly begins and the team will be a few years away from being contenders.

Cordy Glenn - too expensive and has bad wheels ... the team will be lucky to get a 5th for him with his salary.

Jerry Hughes - too expensive, too many penalties, not enough sacks.

Preston Brown - McCoach will look for his own MLB and dump Whaley's guy.

Tyrod Taylor - He has some trade value and just isn't a fit for this offense.

Clay and Alexander are possibilities as well... This team will get much younger next year.

1 minute ago, frostbitmic said:

I think Kyle Williams will retire as next year the rebuild truly begins and the team will be a few years away from being contenders.

Cordy Glenn - too expensive and has bad wheels ... the team will be lucky to get a 5th for him with his salary.

Jerry Hughes - too expensive, too many penalties, not enough sacks.

Preston Brown - McCoach will look for his own MLB and dump Whaley's guy.

Tyrod Taylor - He has some trade value and just isn't a fit for this offense.

Clay and Alexander are possibilities as well... This team will get much younger next year.

I think Hughes stays. Their has to be at least ONE guy here that has attitude. Plus Hughes is a great player 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I think Hughes stays. Their has to be at least ONE guy here that has attitude. Plus Hughes is a great player 

I just think that his salary and the yellow laundry that gets thrown at him could make him a casualty.

3 minutes ago, John from Hemet said:

I personally would be suprised to see Jerry Hughes go.

He has been much better against the run this year......the problem is he doesnt have guys playing next to him that demand attn.

He had guys that drew attention with Kyle and puff daddy on the line. Maybe they'll go after Star in the off season.