Sam Bradford To The Bills..? Puke

corta765

The article predicts Cousins to the Jets. I really hope that doesn't happen. It would be bad news for the Bills.

The problem with Bradford to the Bills is a money problem. He'd be a terrific bridge QB to bring in while you let the young draftee take time on the bench to get oriented. He'd be a real upgrade from Tyrod. And Bradford would win games for the Bills and would probably fit the new offense pretty well.

But he wouldn't settle for bridge QB money. Nor should he. 

And he's not the guy you want as your long-term franchise QB.

He'd probably need somewhere around his current salary or higher to bring in. $18 - $20 mill. I don't see the Bills spending that.

Oh, and the article predicts Tyrod going to Arizona and starting. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

6 hours ago, Luka said:

11 hours ago, TigerJ said:

That's about where I am.  I understand the health issues, but I also think that by next season Nate Peterman could be a very good backup QB even if he's not quite ready to start.  By that, I think the Bills can win the Peterman as QB next season.  I think that if the Bills sign a high profile QB in the off season (Sam Bradford qualifies) they will not draft a QB high in the draft.  I could see them drafting another developmental type, if they agree with me that Peterman is ready to be a quality backup.  That would create some nice competition for the future.

Peterman, the 5th round pick? Or some other Peterman?

Any faith in him is not based in the reality of any performance that mattered. 

Not saying he’s a bust but that kid does not have a roster spot set aside for himself in 2018. 

Like Bradford as placeholder or backup for young draft pick. 

Edited by BeginnersMind