2017 NFL Maps Week 15

26CornerBlitz

4 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

What's between those states gives you the ability to live.  What's between those states is everything that this country represents.

If not for those wasteland states you'd not have one big of food. Not one big of goods from the other coast.

You coastal elites and your schticklock is dumbfounding.

You go boy!

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, 707BillsFan said:

Population density -- the bottom states #40-50: South Dakota, North Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Nebraska, Utah, Nevada and Idaho. All w/in this area. A lot of NOTHING!! If you want to look even further, Oregon, Oklahoma and Colorado are near the bottom as well. Nothingness! If you add up all those states in the Red / Cin vs Min -- probably just about CA & NY's 60 million. Looks like there are about 20 states on that list...start adding. Let me know. 

I'm not bringing politics into this like you. In fact, politics should not even be a part of this discussion. Go to the Off the Wall area for that (never seem much there either). 

My Football Gods you can not possibly be this thick. Can you?

I just added it all up.

CA NY pop combined = 59 mill

US pop = 323 mill

This means 264 mill or 81.7 % of the US population does not live in CA or NY.

Get some perspective please. TV ratings do not care how spread out the audience tuned in is. All they care about is HOW MANY TOTAL.

Edited by cba fan

On 12/15/2017 at 8:35 PM, cba fan said:

My Football Gods you can not possibly be this thick. Can you?

I just added it all up.

CA NY pop combined = 59 mill

US pop = 323 mill

This means 264 mill or 81.7 % of the US population does not live in CA or NY.

Get some perspective please. TV ratings do not care how spread out the audience tuned in is. All they care about is HOW MANY TOTAL.

Still not the answer I was looking for, try again

11 hours ago, 707BillsFan said:

Still not the answer I was looking for, try again

I am not adding up "all the red". I can't do it as some red states(about 15) are split and not all one color.

Does not matter. You lose as your postion is there is nothing between your holy land of CA(lol) and NY.

You are wrong. 59 mill vs 264 mill,  TV viewership/ratings do not care how spread out the tv audience is. 

Edited by cba fan

Why is everyone so offended?  The dude basically said "not a lot of people live in those areas".  And proportionate to land area, he is correct.  If you made a pie chart of the map based on number of people, I'd would not look like Cin/Min dominated.  At least not the way the map makes it look.  If you took out Cali, the slice of pie would be small.

Preliminary week 16 map, courtesy 506sports.com:

16-CBS-P.png

RED = Buffalo @ New England (incl AK/HI)
BLUE = LA Chargers @ NY Jets
GREEN = Miami @ Kansas City
YELLOW = Denver @ Washington
ORANGE = Cleveland @ Chicago
CYAN = Jacksonville @ San Francisco (late)

6 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

16-CBS-P.png

The Bills and Patriots will again have Nantz, Romo, and Wolfson on the call for CBS.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 8:52 AM, 4merper4mer said:

Why is everyone so offended?  The dude basically said "not a lot of people live in those areas".  And proportionate to land area, he is correct.  If you made a pie chart of the map based on number of people, I'd would not look like Cin/Min dominated.  At least not the way the map makes it look.  If you took out Cali, the slice of pie would be small.

TV viewership/ratings do not care how spread out the tv audience is. 

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 4:56 AM, sullim4 said:

16-CBS-P.png

Link?  That doesn't show Hawai'i.

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 2:22 PM, zow2 said:

After listening to an interview with Peter King,  he makes it sound like no one believes in... or wants to see BUF or TENN in the AFC playoffs.    People would rather see wild card playoff games like Balt @ LA  and KC at Jax.    

I don't think that has anything to do with the TV map but i thought that was interesting in how the masses feel about Buffalo.  

Peter King's an idiot.