Aaron Rodgers Cleared to Return from IR and Start in Week 15

26CornerBlitz

19 hours ago, eball said:

Some dolt in one of my fantasy leagues dropped Rodgers when he went to IR...that guy didn't make the playoffs but I did, and guess who I just picked up to replace -- you guessed it -- Carson Wentz on my roster?

Sometimes you just gotta be lucky in FFB.

I dropped Rogers, picked up Hundley, and then picked up Rogers and dropped Hundley right after last week's game. Worked out!

The Pills speaks on Rodgers.

Van Pelt: 'It looks like the old Aaron out there' (7:38) 

By packers.com 

Quarterbacks coach Alex Van Pelt spoke to the media Thursday afternoon about the progress Hundley made as starting QB, and Aaron Rodgers' return.

McCarthy: 'Aaron looks like himself' (13:28) 

By packers.com

Hear from Packers Head Coach Mike McCarthy before Thursday's practice.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Debating whether to start Aaron today in my fantasy playoff game. Have David Carr, Keenum, and Goff as well to choose from. Picked Rodgers off waivers a few weeks ago prior to him coming back.

Don’t love Carr or Goff this week. Was leaning towards Keenum who has been consistent but thinking Rodgers could seal win for me. Kareem Hunt and Tyreek Hill have put me in good shape for today so not as big of a risk now.

On 12/13/2017 at 3:23 PM, eball said:

Some dolt in one of my fantasy leagues dropped Rodgers when he went to IR...that guy didn't make the playoffs but I did, and guess who I just picked up to replace -- you guessed it -- Carson Wentz on my roster?

Sometimes you just gotta be lucky in FFB.

That's assuming he plays well after the layoff. Good luck!

I hope the refs don't start babying him even more than they already were. I see flags just for touching him.

Note to Carolina: karate chop that shoulder every chance you get.