Aaron Rodgers Cleared to Return from IR and Start in Week 15

26CornerBlitz

Healthy Rodgers says he's cleared to return

Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers posted on Instagram that he has been medically cleared to return from injured reserve after being sidelined by a broken collarbone.

Aaron Rodgers cleared to return, to start Sunday

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

12 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

I lost Wentz and picked up Arod about 5 weeks ago on waivers. I'm going with Arod, but do have the options of Jimmy G or Bortles. 

Jimmy G against the Titans sounds tempting. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

Other options are Alex Smith and Cam Newton.  

Smith is against Chargers. I don't like that matchup for him. Newton vs GB is good

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Jimmy G against the Titans is sounds tempting. 

Yes it does

19 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

This might be handy:

Thanks, everyone besides Rotoworld has Arod as a must start. This has him at a reasonable return along with Jimmy G, but, Bortles at one to trust seeing as he has eclipsed 17+ pts in the last 6 out of 7 games.  

Some dolt in one of my fantasy leagues dropped Rodgers when he went to IR...that guy didn't make the playoffs but I did, and guess who I just picked up to replace -- you guessed it -- Carson Wentz on my roster?

Sometimes you just gotta be lucky in FFB.

Just now, eball said:

Some dolt in one of my fantasy leagues dropped Rodgers when he went to IR...that guy didn't make the playoffs but I did, and guess who I just picked up to replace -- you guessed it -- Carson Wentz on my roster?

Sometimes you just gotta be lucky in FFB.

Nice!