Where have all the Posters Gone?

Punt75

i'd be surprised to see njsue show up here under the same name...

6 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

njsue and whoever the HUGE Andre Reed fan woman that was here... older... they really had a lot of awesome comments. That was years and years ago, long before the Social Media era and the Millenials.

SIGH

11 hours ago, Punt75 said:

Where have all the Posters gone – long time passing

Great, dedicated, big time BBMB posters have disappeared.  Have they joined the new Message Boards with new identities?     

These were posters that had an opinion and just didn’t reply to threads with negative insults!

Why do you quit after years of interest in the BBMB and love for the Bills?  Why?

Any additions to the list?

I'll give you a thumbs up for the song reference.   I still enjoy listening to it.  I assume you are an old fart.

11 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Funny, but the OP mentioned "Butch from the East Side" which is a name I immediately recognized from his many calls to local sports talk radio shows over the years! 

The guy is something of a WNY legend.

Peace and love everybody!!

18 hours ago, Punt75 said:

Where have all the Posters gone – long time passing

Great, dedicated, big time BBMB posters have disappeared.  Have they joined the new Message Boards with new identities?     

These were posters that had an opinion and just didn’t reply to threads with negative insults!

Why do you quit after years of interest in the BBMB and love for the Bills?  Why?

Any additions to the list?

11.    old school with 30,000 + posts

22.   Band Lands Meanie – a ball burglar

33.    Butch from the Eastside

4.4    Shaunta53

55.    Indybillsfan

66.    Wyo – the snake lady and ball burglar

77.    Neubs 24 – administrator extraordinaire

88.    TheyCallMeAndy

99.    Bluto – the original and not the copycats

110. Dangerusman51

111. TheSlammer–started his own message board to compete with BBMB – is it still alive?

112. Savior77

113. T.O’s – used to post regularly

114. DarylLamonica from TX

115. Gatorman0519

116. WhySoSerious

117. Billsfan51 from FL

118. Mrbojanglezs

119. Teef

220. Marshawn-2-the-housee

221. BillyT92679 from Cheektowaga

222. Chaz – ball burglar

223. Eregitano

224. Kurupt

I miss them!!!!

A lot of those people are here with the same names.  Some of them were here with those names and were banned years ago.

3 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

A lot of those people are here with the same names.  Some of them were here with those names and were banned years ago.

I mean, I haven't been here for that long, but it would appear that you have to be a real !@#$ to get banned from here.

Edited by RaoulDuke79

• 9 months later...

Google pulled this from the dead when I searched my user name.... life got in the way for me, I was never able to spend as much time browsing as I used to after I switched careers, plus marriage and kids. Same with Dangerusman minus kids and marriage. Wyo is active on Twitter.  

25 minutes ago, Neubs24 said:

Google pulled this from the dead when I searched my user name.... life got in the way for me, I was never able to spend as much time browsing as I used to after I switched careers, plus marriage and kids. Same with Dangerusman minus kids and marriage. Wyo is active on Twitter.  

Your priorities are right.

A lot of people on here should probably take a break from posting.

Or maybe just quit forever.