Final Meal Requests

TSNBDSC

Well prepared nachos have to be on the list. Lobster with plenty of clarified butter (hey! It’s a LAST meal.) Blue cheese burger with homemade chips and ranch dressing (it’s NOT wings), then some wings with blue cheese.....I could just keep eating and stay around a while....

I’m ordering three slightly dirty martini’s - very cold - with olives. A dungeneous crab, king crab legs a side of sautéed spinach and pecan pie with a Grand Mariner to finish it off.

I’m actually shocked at the simplicity of the real list.  It is a little chilling to read it. 

31 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

He’s going to preemptively moot the lethal injection.

By the way, I love how some of these guys order Diet Coke. Kenneth Dunn ordered 6 cinnamon rolls, 3 eggs, and two full-sized pies and yet gets a Diet Cream soda!!

Beef fajitas, stir-fry beef, six cinnamon rolls, one pecan pie, one cherry pie, one diet cream soda and three eggs.

Looking at the lists, I wonder how much time they give them to eat?   Also, a lot of them order vanilla ice cream.

The diet soda's don't taste the same as the regular soda's.   I assume it is an acquired taste.

9 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

I think a big mistake is eating too much. Maybe these guys just over-order and then eat only certain things. 

But for a last meal to be good, I think you want just the right amount of food. 

Ricky Ray Rector ordered a slice of pie with his last meal but didn't eat it.  The guard noticed he left it behind and asked him if he wanted it.  Rector reportedly said, "I'm saving it for later."

• Haha (+1) 1

I see a lot of fried chicken and onion ring fans on the list. 

5 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Bacon double cheeseburger with hand cut fries along with an order of 20 Buffalo wings with blue cheese and a nice cold beer in a frosted mug

I think I read somewhere that alcoholic beverages are prohibited, although I may have been drunk at the time.