More from obd

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:04 PM, Dunkirk Don said:
  • Dunkirk Don
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Just in from my source, Taylor will start remainder of season regardless of win/ lose.  Bills will not cut Taylor but if attempt to trade him for another low round pick.  Cousins definitely in mix to be next year qb.  Ties to Buffalo confirmed.   New stadium will be built in 2021or 2022.  Location picked.  Do not buy the hype about land study.   Go to land purchases for last two years and you can determine location.  Also check to see minority investment owners you will will see ties to Buffalo area.   This property in  four years will be most valuable in western New York. Not just where the stadium will be built but surrounding areas. Check transactions and building permits for new restaurants and you will see connections

Dunkirk Don please tells us more about new turf changes at New Era that you alluded to would not have the rubber pellets infill like it has now.

No way they put grass in New Era will they? It FAILs all season in Chicago and late in season in Green Bay even though GB has combo grass'artificial hybrid heated field that cost a fortune to maintain and they are going a different direction as soon as its life is over.

Edited by cba fan

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Any updates on the new stadium?

...better hope Pegula doesn't read around these parts.......being branded by the TBD experts as the "clueless owner" or as another thread suggested "Should Pegula Cash In" would be a heart warming inducement for me to spend a BILLION on a new stadium...I'd leave you a fresh bag of Halite to go pound and call Modell NIGHT Moving & Storage to get the hell out....Jesus...............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

Guys/Gals,

This poster is not telling us anything we couldn't deduce on our own. "Tyrod will be the starter if healthy" - yeah, we know.  "Stadium will be built in the next 4-5 years" - yeah, we can guess that even without the land purchases.  "Cousins" - he may be a free agent...and that is definitely a may be

Really? 40 pages? 

I don't have the 'inside' or 'investment banker' connections that some other posters seem to have  -but- building a 67,000 outdoor stadium in Pembroke or Batavia NY is NOT going to happen!!!!  The Pegula's have invested billions in the Sabres, the Key Bank Center, the 20 story Harbor Center with 2 full size ice rinks and a hotel, Canalside and the 716 Restaurant & Sports Bar.  ALL but New Era Field are in BUFFALO!

Why oh why would they want to pull business away from their downtown investments??  Make it more difficult for Canadian fans to get to a game ? All for 10 games a year to let fans party in the parking lot.  Insane and nonsense!

Edited by Punt75
  • Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, HansLanda said:

Guys/Gals,

This poster is not telling us anything we couldn't deduce on our own. "Tyrod will be the starter if healthy" - yeah, we know.  "Stadium will be built in the next 4-5 years" - yeah, we can guess that even without the land purchases.  "Cousins" - he may be a free agent...and that is definitely a may be

Really? 40 pages? 

20 pages of joviality 

:thumbsup:

12 minutes ago, Punt75 said:

I don't have the 'inside' or 'investment banker' connections that some other posters seem to have  -but- building a 67,000 outdoor stadium in Pembroke or Batavia NY is NOT going to happen!!!!  The Pegula's have invested billions in the Sabres, the Key Bank Center, the 20 story Harbor Center with 2 full size ice rinks and a hotel, Canalside and the 716 Restaurant & Sports Bar.  ALL but New Era Field are in BUFFALO!

Why oh why would they want to pull business away from their downtown investments??  Make it more difficult for Canadian fans to get to a game ? All for 10 games a year to let fans party in the parking lot.  Insane and nonsense!

\

Didn't Dunkirk Don say that it was going to be in the Cobblestone district area in the city?  

33 minutes ago, HansLanda said:

Guys/Gals,

Really? 40 pages? 

You mock...but Cousins may not be a free agent, too.  That someone authoritatively confirmed that he may be one is earth-shattering.  

6 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Didn't Dunkirk Don say that it was going to be in the Cobblestone district area in the city?  

I also think it will end up in Cobblestone and it will be a dome IMO

A dome will make the most money and that is what it is all about.

19 minutes ago, Punt75 said:

Because ALOT of fans that at are the games are not from Buffalo. I live in Rochester and anytime I've gotten food after a game or went to a bar after the game it was after we got back to Rochester. Their is not a whole lot around New era field and my guess is they want to develop some undeveloped land and make it a destination. Much like what the Patriots did with Gillette stadium

On 12/13/2017 at 2:33 PM, MURPHD6 said:

If you think its fair to challenge the credibility of a poster based on comparable medical observations that you have made over the internet, your clearly over estimating the importance of your opinions.

Well It looks like i was right.   

Besides that guy just compiled a bunch of opinions from here and turned them into facts.  

On 12/13/2017 at 5:33 PM, MURPHD6 said:

If you think its fair to challenge the credibility of a poster based on comparable medical observations that you have made over the internet, your clearly over estimating the importance of your opinions.

If you think it's fair not to, you are clearly overestimating the importance of the other poster's opinions as well.

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Because ALOT of fans that at are the games are not from Buffalo. I live in Rochester and anytime I've gotten food after a game or went to a bar after the game it was after we got back to Rochester. Their is not a whole lot around New era field and my guess is they want to develop some undeveloped land and make it a destination. Much like what the Patriots did with Gillette stadium

It's not going to be in Pembroke or Batavia.

Just now, BuffaloRush said:

Pembroke.  :lol: That would be hilarious.

I hope they announce that on April 1st.  "The new stadium is going to be in Pembroke...Midgard Winery Stadium at Yancey's Fancy Park."

10 minutes ago, Steptide said:

And this is reason #1 why you build in downtown Buffalo. Trap people, get them to stay the weekend and spend their money. This will happen if built in downtown Buffalo, not in no mans land Newstead. 

I get the feeling that Business Terry knows this. 

They know you you will go back home to Rochester after the game if they stay in Orchard Park or build elsewhere in the boonies. That’s why it makes no sense to build there. 

Edited by runner68

3 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Maybe not, but I can tell you I'd prefer that over downtown Buffalo 

Just now, runner68 said:

And this is reason #1 why you build in downtown Buffalo. Trap people, get them to stay the weekend and spend their money. This will happen if built in downtown Buffalo, not in no mans land Newstead. 

I get get the feeling that Business Terry knows this. 

100% wrong. I would never ever spend a weekend in Buffalo. Building a stadium downtown might be great for people aged 18-25, but anyone over 30 who lives outside buffalo would. Much rather avoid a down town stadium. I'm speaking of people from Rochester, Erie and Toronto. Not people who live out of state. 

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Maybe not, but I can tell you I'd prefer that over downtown Buffalo 

“I’m a fan of the Buffalo Bills, but I hate the City of Buffalo because I’m from Rochester and want to spend as little time there as possible.”  

Makes sense. 

• Haha (+1) 1