More from obd

16 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

For those guys, I would agree with Beane as well. None of them are making a huge contribution at this point. 

Maybe that's why Groy and Miller aren't playing at LG at all - - the HC trying to prove a point with the GM????

6 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

The property around the stadium will be hot property for hotels bars, restaurants etc.   

I am currently a low level investor in an investment group that is working on a big land deal so I cannot share location but if you check public records on transaction it will lead you there.  My percentage is small but very lucrative.   We are going after parking. No up keep and money generator year round

Everything you've said makes sense, but why now? The pegulas have said many times they're not even thinking of a new stadium. Did they change their minds, or did something make them change their minds? 

10 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

The property around the stadium will be hot property for hotels bars, restaurants etc.   

I am currently a low level investor in an investment group that is working on a big land deal so I cannot share location but if you check public records on transaction it will lead you there.  My percentage is small but very lucrative.   We are going after parking. No up keep and money generator year round

Who will be parking in your lot "year round"?

Won't the new stadium be competing with the old stadium for the very few events that need a stadium sized venue when they come to Buffalo?  Or is the County, which just put even more money into "the Ralph" going to detonate the old stadium?

alex smith for Glenn makes sense.  Chief are going to get rid of Smith if they can get a solid but risky tackle for him why not roll the dice.  I doubt he has a ton of guaranteed money left.  Smth has two years left on his deal.  This make him ideal .  If they draft one this year great, if not they have another year to figure it out.  and yes Smith is an upgrade over Taylor 

11 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not a hater, but how much of that is there around the Ralph? Yes, you need parking. The rest? I’m not so sure if it hasn’t happened since ‘73. Maybe it’s different somehow...

Do you really think they are not thinking about the new stadium?  He is a billionaire and it did not happen overnight. The big issue was state money, we won’t get any but the location has given him a 10 year tax free deal to build.  Do the math.  He is looking for investors and even explored a Green Bay option of selling shares to community.  I believed that has been ruled out.  My source asked me if I would buy shares and said heck yes.  

31 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Stadium will be open air with 67000 with roughly 75 luxury boxes.  Built east of Buffalo. Property around area being gobbled up.  Again, my investment banker friend is working many of the deals.  Follow the money.  Owner committed to tailgating atmosphere and easy access in and out. Kyle is leaning toward returning.  Loves McDermott.  Sam Bradford is in the mix but very low option.    Joe Webb will have bigger role this week.   We are looking to free up more money.  Will be more active in free agency than before.  Will go after experienced Qb for back up regardless who is under center.   Want to get draft picks for Taylor and Glenn they will be lower round but package to move up.  McDermott and Beane had major disagreement over keeping Holmes, decasse and not releasing them for compensatory pick.  Beane wanted extra third rounder to make move.   Smoke starting in Kansas City.  Source says teams are talking regarding player and draft picks.  Won’t speculate right now because people will hate on me. When it becomes more solid, I will pass on

Whether he's legit or not, Dunkirk Don is my favorite member of Two Bills Drive.  Always a good read.  Keep up the great work Don - gotta get you on Twitter

1 minute ago, Tenhigh said:

If you are going to waste this much time being an asshat, at least try to be funny about it. 

I think he is clearly making fun of the people who say they have inside sources at OBD

been a lot of those posts recently... if you start a sentence with my sources tell me 

probably full of it... not definitely but probably 

• Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Stadium will be open air with 67000 with roughly 75 luxury boxes.  Built east of Buffalo. Property around area being gobbled up.  Again, my investment banker friend is working many of the deals.  Follow the money.  Owner committed to tailgating atmosphere and easy access in and out. Kyle is leaning toward returning.  Loves McDermott.  Sam Bradford is in the mix but very low option.    Joe Webb will have bigger role this week.   We are looking to free up more money.  Will be more active in free agency than before.  Will go after experienced Qb for back up regardless who is under center.   Want to get draft picks for Taylor and Glenn they will be lower round but package to move up.  McDermott and Beane had major disagreement over keeping Holmes, decasse and not releasing them for compensatory pick.  Beane wanted extra third rounder to make move.   Smoke starting in Kansas City.  Source says teams are talking regarding player and draft picks. [b[ Won’t speculate right now because people will hate on me.[/b] When it becomes more solid, I will pass on

Don't fear being hated---embrace it. Unless you accidently impregnated a mafia hit man's princess daughter. If that is the case then you are dead. :D

9 minutes ago, Fredonia Fred said:

Heard information from my source Bills like Rosen, Darnold, Mayfield Jackson Allen but not Mason Rudolph in first round. Would draft Rudolph in second round. Kyle Williams might not be back but he might be back. Bills like Cousins but if they can't get him in free agency maybe they get Bridgewater keenum Bradford Beathard Eli Manning. May pull Brett Favre out of retirement maybe not. Stadium definitely WONT be in Toronto probably somewhere near buffalo. Might be open dome might not be. Check land purchases and let me know. Team is maybe talking to Jags, Eagles, Rams, Patriots, Dolphins, Bears, Packers, Vikings, Jets, Browns, Saints, Falcons, Panthers, Chiefs, Broncos, Raiders, Chargers, Seahawks, 49ers, Giants, Lions, Colts, Titans, Texans, Steelers, Cowboys, Redskins, Bengals, and Bucs about a trade, probably involving players or picks. Team will not move to North Dakota. Will draft football players. May move up, may not. I don't care if you believe me or not, once this stuff happens you'll see I was right 

This was a solid parody

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

I think he is clearly making fun of the people who say they have inside sources at OBD

been a lot of those posts recently... if you start a sentence with my sources tell me 

probably full of it... not definitely but probably 

I am well aware of what he is up to. Nobody likes snark if it isnt funny.