More from obd

1 hour ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Will be deleting all posts but did want to share one last piece of information.  Stadium will be open air. Will seat 67,000

I know I am not appreciated here

If I could recommend something; try not to take things such to heart.  Develop thicker skin for the message boards.  

With that said, I'm willing to give what you say a hear and what you say is definitely intriguing. you have to understand that you just can't expect to have cred without some of these things coming to fruition.  Some posters have gained cred because of their sources and they didn't gain that cred until some of the things had happened. 

I hope you keep sharing info and we'll see how they turn out.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm reposting what I wrote in his other thread because I think it is correct.

Dunkirk Don said:

If they sign cousins or believe in peterman , Dennison stays.   One wild card in the decision, current employed offensive coordinator is in the mix.  Possible the team he works for, the entire staff will be fired.  If he becomes available,  bills will make a strong wrong at him.  Biggest hurdle is location.  Guy and family are left coast people.  Hard sell but would make him oc and assistant head coach

My guess is Mike Sullivan from the Giants. Born and raised in California and likely to be fired along with their whole staff. He was in Tampa Bay from 2012-2013 so McDermott would be familiar with him. He was Eli Manning's QB coach in the 2010 and 2011 seasons which were 2 of his best years including the Super Bowl win.

• Like (+1) 1

And that is why Dennison has to go.  Getting excited and thinking you can build around a 5th round rookie and thinking you have the next Brady and just so much smarter the 31 other teams who did not in 5 rounds draft him tells me he is clutching at straws.  

Frankly I am not one who places blind faith in what could be in 2022.  I am the here and the present and this was a .500 team prior to the season (2014, 2015 & 2016) and minimal tweaks should have gotten them 2+ wins......

• Like (+1) 1

Heres the scoop; Bills may draft a Qb if they can't get one of the 2-3 Qb's they like via trade/ free agency. Coordinators will be evaluated after the season. And the stadium will be built based on public funding vs private funding sometime after 2020.

See I did it! I didn't stay at a holiday Inn but russ brandon does have a lake house on the same lake as us.

20 minutes ago, GG said:

These things usually come out in the wash. 

I just don't understand the penchant to immediately jump on a poster who claims to have inside info.  

This, the attackers sound like jealous 12 year old girls.  

3 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

And that is why Dennison has to go.  Getting excited and thinking you can build around a 5th round rookie and thinking you have the next Brady and just so much smarter the 31 other teams who did not in 5 rounds draft him tells me he is clutching at straws.  

Frankly I am not one who places blind faith in what could be in 2022.  I am the here and the present and this was a .500 team prior to the season (2014, 2015 & 2016) and minimal tweaks should have gotten them 2+ wins......

Can’t judge him until Taylor’s gone,  A decisive qb with a quick release is what’s needed.

• Like (+1) 1

Couple things here that are interesting also. Assuming this post is accurate, McDermott must've either thought Tyrod would be terrible in this system and we wouldnt have more than 4 or 5 wins and be able to draft a qb high. Or, McDermott had faith that Tyrod had enough talent to adjust to the system and would be a good qb. I think what we've seen is somewhere in the middle. Tyrod has been good at times but horrendous at other times. In some way our current record is McDermott's worst nightmare. 

2 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

The only qb the Bills think is worthy of first round pick is darnold but they realize we don’t have the capital to get him.  Darnold is the only QB that has the arm and size to throw in weather conditions in Buffalo.

ugh
Kirk Cousins
Nathan Peterman
Josh Allen
C.J. Beathard
Teddy Bridgewater
Sam Bradford
Case Keenum

Not exactly my QB Christmas wish list.  Yesterday you posted Tyrod will start the rest of the way no matter what the win/loss is the rest of the year but have also said Tyrod is gone no matter what, likely to Denver.  If they want to make a decision on whether or not to move forward on Peterman he's going to need to play this year, and I don't see why he wouldn't play if Tyrod is gone and we are eliminated from the playoffs.

C.J. Beathard was drafted in the third round of the 2017 NFL Draft.  How could we be considering him as a backup?  He's on the first year of his rookie deal and was a third round pick.  Unless SF is going to trade him and we're giving up a decently high pick?

I'd rather give Peterman a shot or take a shot with Allen or a rookie, I have no interest in Cousins (for the money he'll command) or Bridgewater/Bradford/Keenum.  If the staff is so concerned with arm and size to throw in weather conditions in Buffalo in terms of draft picks, I don't get why we'd be considering Bradford or Bridgewater.  They both have short area accuracy but don't have great arm talent by any means.

Not picking on you at all Don, I appreciate your posts from an entertainment standpoint even if nothing turns out to be true, but there are conflicting and illogical statements.  Either way it's fun to engage in this kind of stuff.  I do hope you're wrong about the stadium being open air, blah.

Dunkirk Don?

You do realize that nobody on here knows who the heck you are....right? If you're going to enter a chat room and then demand respect and recognition of your self proclaimed authority you may need to slow down a bit.

Keep posting Don.  It's only a chat room for heavens sake!

• Thank you (+1) 1

I don't understand some of you posters. 

If you don't like whats being shared or you don't believe the poster to be honest or have true inside info then why are you reading the post in the first place?

Then you come in and post something trying to call the posters out and make fun of them. All you're doing is keep the post active. Get over it and move on. Don't open the post, don't read the post and don't reply to the post. 

It's a public board where any member can start a thread and should be able to enjoy a conversation over said thread. Seriously are some of you that miserable in your life that you feel the need to get on the internet, hide behind a keyboard and start crap on a message board? 

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Dunkirk Don?

You do realize that nobody on here knows who the heck you are....right? If you're going to enter a chat room and then demand respect and recognition of your self proclaimed authority you may need to slow down a bit.

He's probably frustrated because he's trying to do us a favour by sending us juicy info and people are just ripping on him.

If what he's saying is true, I would be pissed as well and wouldn't bother posting anymore

Cousins is ok, but I am not warm to that idea......he will cost at least what David Carr got.....$25mil a year for 5 years.  Seems like a bad risk to me........

Trading TT to Denver might be ok, but need a qb then, as Petermann is all about opinions..no on field performance since college.  5 ints, head first dive for concussion...this guy is really a rookie....needs time to mature...Farve had a couple of years to sit before he played and was great...same with Aaron Rogers....played in year 4 I think...3 years behind Farve.

2 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Will be deleting all posts but did want to share one last piece of information.  Stadium will be open air. Will seat 67,000

I know I am not appreciated here

It is not true that you "aren't appreciated".

Some folks are skeptical, as you might imagine, because you are an unknown.

Keep posting, and if it turns out to be true, and you have real sources, you will get credibility. If not, not so much. But even then it will have made for a lively debate.

Surely you understand it's alot to believe that it's a real source and not some kid making this stuff up. Like I said before, there's only one way people believe you, and that will take time. If the source is real, thanks for sharing. We would love to have a source close to the inner circle (which, if true, your source must be) for info and be the first to know.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Dunkirk Don?

Right? 

I don't mind the fantastical "insider info"  (though I don't blame anyone for being skeptical, this regime has been notoriously tightlipped - and this is a LOT of SPECIFIC info), but when you say "I'm leaving I'm not appreciated", you're losing me.  I don't get any pats on the back for my amazingly funny quips, yet I come back to the coal mine day after day to keep on digging...

I do hope some of this is true though - I like what I'm hearing.

Also, just TELL us where the new digs are! :beer:

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Yav said:

I don't understand some of you posters. 

If you don't like whats being shared or you don't believe the poster to be honest or have true inside info then why are you reading the post in the first place?

Then you come in and post something trying to call the posters out and make fun of them. All you're doing is keep the post active. Get over it and move on. Don't open the post, don't read the post and don't reply to the post. 

It's a public board where any member can start a thread and should be able to enjoy a conversation over said thread. Seriously are some of you that miserable in your life that you feel the need to get on the internet, hide behind a keyboard and start crap on a message board? 

Absolutely. People in organizations also have different opinions, and they often have to play politics to protect their jobs, so anyone assuming that the information passed on has to be 100 percent correct or else the poster is faking it has, more likely than not, never worked in a large, professional organization before,  where rumors about management decisions circulate regularly. Good boards moderate such behavior and ban such comments, as they really hurt the fan community as a whole. 

I really, truly could give a crap if you think someone's inside information sounds false or not. 

Edited by MURPHD6
  • Like (+1) 2