More from obd

4 minutes ago, PIZ said:

A Dennison update should be easy to validate.  Why not give Dunkirk a chance?  It's that time of the year where an insider is nice to have.

Yeah i can give you that update now on what Dennision will say........."We need to get our receivers in position....rabble rabble rabble...we got to get them the ball and get into position....blah blah blah....we're going to try different things....yadda yadda yadda....."

52 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

there Are not going to trade those picks for one qb. McDermott knows he has too many holes to fill and doesn’t have have time to wait for one to develop.  Cousins is coming if not franchised. Good night

Didn't you just say he is building this team for 3or 4 years down the road and is here for 5 years but doesn't have time for a qb to develop?

Why would there be any update on Dennison now? The 3 most important games of the year are about to be played. If we go 3-0 and score 115 points in the last 3 games, I bet he’s back. If we score 10 total in the next 3 I bet he’s not. I doubt they are making a decision on him before the most important part of the season.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Augie said:

Again, I enjoyed the Colts game, but it was indeed silly. We should also never lose a home game to Detroit, but that’s life in WNY. That game would not have happened even with a dome. No one could even get to the stadium.  So...

You are missing the point. That game would have been played in Buffalo on same night as it was played in Detroit or a day or two later and next week game moved to Monday night also.

The fact that over 50k Bills fans traveled from Buffalo to Detroit for the game shows they could travel and so could have just as well traveled to the Bills game in Buffalo if Bills had a dome.

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Football is meant to be played in the elements.  

jmo

No it was never intended to be played in the dead of winter with 12 inches of snow falling.

It was always a fall sport. Windy and leaves falling and rain at times. Not Winter weather.

Edited by cba fan
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Stadium is not going to be built in Dunkirk fredonia. Has to be close to Toronto and  Rochester.  

Toronto?  that experiment failed miserably...I saw it myself,,,,,,im from there i know first hand....

27 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Follow the money

After the ominous  "Cathy is fro..." post I thought maybe they got to you.  

Then this post shows up!  Is it you? Did they take you out and post this to throw everyone off the trail??  I swear to God you're a great poster. I'm on the edge of my seat you crazy SOB. I don't even want cousins (the player, not my actual cousins because I love them), but now I want him. 

Fascinating!!

These next 3 games are playoff games. I’m excited to see what players show up and play there butts off for this team. My honest opinion is I think we win the next 3 games with Peterman. We all know what we get with Taylor. Some awesome scrambles and to scared to throw the damn ball! 

4 minutes ago, cba fan said:

You are missing the point. That game would have been played in Buffalo on same night as it was played in Detroit or a day or two later and next week game moved to Monday night also.

The fact that over 50k Bills fans traveled from Buffalo to Detroit for the game shows they could travel and so could have just as well traveled to the Bills game in Buffalo if Bills had a dome.

My understanding was it resulted from a very narrow band of lake effect snow. A few miles away there was just a dusting. THOSE people could travel. But they couldn’t get people TO the stadium to clean it up. I read even ther PLAYERS couldn’t get to the stadium. You need the players to play. 

I don’t think I’m missing the point. I think it was a crazy, freaky event Mother Nature surprised us with. It happens, with or without a roof. 

• Like (+1) 1