Freddy Jackson leading the charge this Sunday!

Steptide

50 minutes ago, KW95 said:

We thought it was the Flutie Curse all along. However, the real curse was:  WIDE RIGHT.  In our last game Vini missed one left and for the first time since that infamous WIDE RIGHT, the Broadcaster yelled:  WIDE LEFT! 

CURSE Is OVER...BILLS GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS AND THE FRANCHISE IS ON THE UPSWING!

:lol:

:beer:

10 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Fred is my favourite Bill of my 15 year fandom.  Absolutely love the guy. He should sign a 1 day deal to formally retire a Bill.  Class act and a better player than he often gets credit for.  

Yeah the fact that he embrassed being a division 3 guy and ex Indoor league player should tell you all you need to know.

Humble guy and clutch player 

Edited by Another Fan

Oh great. Just when the bills need to win some big games to finally end this playoff drought, they decide to bring in the definition of average and mediocrity who has no idea what it is like to win a big game as a Bill to lead them out of the tunnel and right into another another offseason full of missed opportunities. Are we ever going to stop hearing about this dude and his one (barely) 1,000 yard season? 

14 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

There is no doubt in my mind he would be better than Tolbert. 

Lol...that's like comparing what smells better...diarrhea or puke. All I can picture is slow Freddy and fat Tolbert in a foot race while Corey Glenn sprints right past them both. 

33 minutes ago, BigBobby said:

Oh great. Just when the bills need to win some big games to finally end this playoff drought, they decide to bring in the definition of average and mediocrity who has no idea what it is like to win a big game as a Bill to lead them out of the tunnel and right into another another offseason full of missed opportunities. Are we ever going to stop hearing about this dude and his one (barely) 1,000 yard season? 

Lol...that's like comparing what smells better...diarrhea or puke. All I can picture is slow Freddy and fat Tolbert in a foot race while Corey Glenn sprints right past them both. 

I can tell you are one tough guy.