Freddy Jackson leading the charge this Sunday!

Steptide

21 hours ago, Best Player Available said:

I wonder if he's even been approached about that yet? If not next years home opener is the time. 

He didn't outright say it, but basically said the plan is to retire him a Buffalo bill when he feels he is ready to retire from football (said this on the John Murphy show today) 

Edited by Steptide

On 12/14/2017 at 1:15 PM, Sweats said:

For anyone whoever had any Whaley love, just remember who ran Fred out of town in the first place.

Then he went to Seattle and did pretty much nothing.  Fred was a consummate Bill, but he wasn't going to stay young forever.  All players have to face retirement at one point or another. 

On 12/14/2017 at 11:41 AM, BigBobby said:

Oh great. Just when the bills need to win some big games to finally end this playoff drought, they decide to bring in the definition of average and mediocrity who has no idea what it is like to win a big game as a Bill to lead them out of the tunnel and right into another another offseason full of missed opportunities. Are we ever going to stop hearing about this dude and his one (barely) 1,000 yard season? 

Lol...that's like comparing what smells better...diarrhea or puke. All I can picture is slow Freddy and fat Tolbert in a foot race while Corey Glenn sprints right past them both. 

idiocy

: something that is extremely stupid or foolish : an idiotic action or statement.

the true definition of this post.

1 hour ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Then he went to Seattle and did pretty much nothing.  Fred was a consummate Bill, but he wasn't going to stay young forever.  All players have to face retirement at one point or another. 

True, but as sad as it sounds, Fred was the face of the franchise at that point..........who else did we have of any note?............Moorman?

On 12/12/2017 at 11:02 AM, Antonio said:

Yes please, I will take FredEx over Tolber any day... I´m sure he will do better, and I am serious. 

Yeah, but can he........never mind, I got nuthin’. 

One day, but hopefully not next year, Kyle will lead the charge, and it will be glorious!  I’d follow that man into battle. 

• Like (+1) 1